Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More likely she's only got one leg to minimize the chance of breakage. One thick leg is less likely to break than two thinner ones.

From Evil Queen's picture thread:

How many pieces does this piece come in? I noticed that the gap between the apple and the hand was gone, a very good thing. Was the apple attached to the hand, or did it come separate?

Great pics, once again.

Can anyone with her in hand answer this question?

From Evil Queen's picture thread:

How many pieces does this piece come in? I noticed that the gap between the apple and the hand was gone, a very good thing. Was the apple attached to the hand, or did it come separate?

Great pics, once again.

Can anyone with her in hand answer this question?

No need. DD clarified in picture post.

Got around to opening her. I agree with the praise this is receiving.

The only flaw with mine is a slightly frayed belt. No real issues.

What a great start to this line!

I received my Evil Queen today and she looks beautiful. I didn't take her out of the styrofoam packaging, but checked to make sure she wasn't damaged. Once I get an acrylic case, I will display her and take some pics. Her robes are going to attract a ton of dust.:(

#103 of 300 delivered by Mr. UPS man today. I agree with all the comments here. I literally can't find a flaw! This was my first PF and I'm afraid it might be my last because everything else will be a let down. I like it that much.

I never get tired of looking at her pictures. I can't display mine until I order my acrylic case. :(

I never get tired of looking at her pictures. I can't display mine until I order my acrylic case. :(

I still to get a case too, it's so big I have to have specially made :mad:
Are people making the case big enough to include the crow?

Anyways I have mines on display but considering packing it up but it just look so good and easily the top two in my favourites along with RWOS.

I think once these get into collectors hands you won't be seeing many of them on the secondary market. This statue is THAT good. Since they are pretty much around retail on ebay I am half considering picking up a second for a future investment.

I think once these get into collectors hands you won't be seeing many of them on the secondary market. This statue is THAT good. Since they are pretty much around retail on ebay I am half considering picking up a second for a future investment.

Wish I can afford to do that but I'll be saving money towards buying captain hook if that turns out good.

(can't believe I'm starting to collect disney stuff :D)

(can't believe I'm starting to collect disney stuff :D)

Not really surprised. When the Disney PF line was announced, I knew it would be a hit if Sideshow got it right.

Of course with the bar now set so high with the Evil Queen, it's going to be interesting to see how the next few turn out.

Back