Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evil Queen Premium Format figure

EvilQueen.jpg

This thing is going to be HUGE--you can see how giant it's going to be when you compare the size of the hand/arm to the size of the apple that Sideshow has been using lately to demonstrate scale in their pictures.

:google

This thing is going to be HUGE--you can see how giant it's going to be when you compare the size of the hand/arm to the size of the apple that Sideshow has been using lately to demonstrate scale in their pictures.

:google

:rotfl :rotfl

Took me a few seconds to get it. Good one Tom. :lol

If the mirror is the exclusive its going to drive the price way up. And I'll pay it.

Pictures from Mesa. I love that base. :rock

I wonder if the book, skull and bird will be the exclusive.

IMG_1747Large.jpg

IMG_1746Large.jpg

Ooo' that looks pretty good and maybe fairly large, especially since it does include a mirror.

No doubt the Ex will be book, bird, skull, so not a super must have, which could be a good thing.

So, cost, ES and exact size to come later today. Add to that I think this bodes well for the line, especially if production can match.

I like that the box is the base. Although that may make it look odd when with the other villains depending on what their base looks like...

Got mine in too. 300 dollars not bad at all.

I can't wait to go to SDCC some day and preorder at Sideshow's booth. Must be a nice feeling.

I've been busy looking at pictures that I forgot there were preorders today. :lol

Not absolutely sure if I'll keep it when it comes out, but I'll happily preorder it to support the line. Would love to see what else they have in store for the line.

Back