Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had marc fix the QTVR link (was showing the Doc Holiday PF), so ppl should check it out, looks really nice.

If they ever do a magic mirror, with the slave's face in it I would totally buy it at a PF price.

Low Quantity Alert. Looks like I won't be getting an Exclusive unless I luck out on the wait list. :lol

Maybe you can use your old one and update it when it comes time to ship. I don't know if they check the cards out when the order is placed, but I doubt it since you won't get charged for several months.

Ugh, that sucks, sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll get it off the waitlist, just jump on ASAP.

It's a great base, but I'm concerned about what they'll do for the base for other characters. Mostly I'm concerned about the villains since that is who I will display her with. Maybe Skull Rock or a treasure chest for Captain Hook, but what about Maleficent, or Jafar?

Sideshow lines typically don't have any recurring themes in their bases, so I don't expect the Disney to either. Would be cool, though.

Just got back from vacation and hopped on the wait list. Hopefully there will be lots of buyers remorse :monkey3

Sideshow lines typically don't have any recurring themes in their bases, so I don't expect the Disney to either. Would be cool, though.

Maybe they won't. But I hope they do, I like things to look relatively uniform...

Maybe they won't. But I hope they do, I like things to look relatively uniform...

I only have a couple random PFs, but I agree that it makes it difficult to display them together if their bases are 3 or 4 inches shorter than the one next to it.

Alot of the SW PF's are similar in appearance and they are the same height. The biggest difference being that the top of the base looks like the floor of the ship or room they were in. With a few exceptions like both Lukes and Boba Fett, maybe some others, they have some of the environment on the base as well.

Back