Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!! Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evil Queen Premium Format figure

looks very nice.

Re: Evil Queen Premium Format figure - ORDER NOW!!

This costume doesn't seem particularly elaborate, but it's still $300. (I'm assuming that the licensing fee is Disney-sized.) It really frightens me to think how much they'll want for something more detailed like Jack Sparrow.

That being said--it looks great and while I'm not interested in this particular character, I think the line is off to a good start.

Ordered the Ex. myself :rock

BM68~You-Suck-Big-Time-Posters.jpg

I still can't decide. She looks great, just not sure if she would fit into my collection since most of my PF‘s are either SW or horror.

Got my Ex order in. I think she looks great and as part of an overall Disney PF collection, will be super cool.
Will need a mirror backing for the display case tho, hehe

The Ex choice is good, thought the apple could be it, but makes sense for it not to be.
She's not small either, 55cm, that's around Indy height, with I think a smaller base. If production is as good as prototype, and SS can keep it up, then this line really could go far.

I too was hoping for more then one preview, order one and preview one, but I guess we will have to wait a little longer to see what's next.

:confused: What mirror?

Oh, and this officially marks the first Disney piece I have EVER bought...

yeah, no mirror. I saw an earlier pic which looked a bit like a mirror on the side, but turns out it was the display case.

O'well, I guess one could put a mirror at the back of ones display.

Even so, its all good.

This is truly an amazing piece, but just like everybody else, I'm on the fence on ordering it due to space and having to start another line. I'll decide by tomorrow though.

No need for a another line. Evil knows no boundaries or product lines! :D

Give me a Maleficent of this quality, and I'm done. :naughty

Its not like I'm going to start getting mickey or Jiminey Cricket figurines... :lol

yeah, no mirror. I saw an earlier pic which looked a bit like a mirror on the side, but turns out it was the display case.

O'well, I guess one could put a mirror at the back of ones display.

Even so, its all good.

Now the quest begins to get (or make) an accurately scaled mirror for this...

It would of been good if the mirror was the exclusive (I still like the Raven ). I guess if they had it would of upped the price, and the complaining would start in here too.

I think I will order her - Every time I look it grows more, and more on me.

Curious what the ES is!

Back