Equilibrium Cleric Overcoat - Interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you're right. There are many Bale heads out there, but none of them captures him perfect. Are you interested for both? Black coat & white suit?

Yes black and white suit for me and two headscupt!

THose two headsculpt would be awesome

p2.jpg

equilibrium_frt_cd.jpg

Don't forget who asked the question first.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't worry. When I've contacted a sculptor and he's willing to do some HS I'll make a new thread. But at the moment we're just looking if there's enough interest in one of the clothes to make sure it wouldn't cost so much to produce a small amount

Don't worry. When I've contacted a sculptor and he's willing to do some HS I'll make a new thread. But at the moment we're just looking if there's enough interest in one of the clothes to make sure it wouldn't cost so much to produce a small amount

sounds great PM me when you do, also what's the price tag lookin like on these suits?

count me in for (2). 1 black and 1 white final battle suit for the meantime.i will add more if the quality is good.

Last edited:
Count me in! Definitely in for the white, but possibly the black as well. With the white, please make the sash!

And a headsculpt as well.

Hi, i would be interested in the black suit if its the full suit and maybe the white, if there are good sculpts coming available, 2 of those also, add me to your list, THANKS

Thanks all for the interest on those suits. That's great, that there are many people who wants a bad-ass cleric figure. And as for the headsculpt, I'll keep you updated since I have something in hand.

@ malo: The black one is just the overcoat. You can get black pants really easy at ebay. So just interested on the white or also the black overcoat?

Cheers

Back