Christian Bale Headsculpt (Equilibrium) by z3101172

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impatient as I am, i decided to go another way:

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

maybe he had a picture of Jay Leno laying next to Christian Bale's photo:eek:

Can't wait to see it when it's painted:naughty

the feng sculpt looks ok, but just not really like bale.
3595756922_33aa64fac4_b.jpg

the same with the triad toys equilibrium outfits. that's why I've started those commission with Z as the sculptor and Kunch/OneSixthBruce for the outfit.

Z will sculpt the head this month and I'm really excited how it will look. There are many Christian Bale headsculpts, but no one really have captured his likeness well. Adams was really good but yeah, it costs too much and is really rare. So I hope Z will blow us away with a good likeness :)

and now please keep this thread clean from other custom-works. :D

don't want to make you high hopes when I'm bringing this topic back to the top, but I thought of keeping you updated what Z has told me recently:

(...) sorry for the long wait, but I've being busy during the holiday season, and it will probably be after Chinese New Year that I can start to sculpt again, so around March
anyways I will update as soon as I have some progress

cheers

Project is still alive. Thanks to Z, here are the first progress shots of the bale head:

4808786610_e9a7be9d1f_b.jpg

shapeimage_2.png

Now where is breaker with some updates to the equilibrium cloth-set =(

whatever happened with these guys? I was signed up for one but it never happened :(

at least we get the bale equilibrium head ^^ Z is working on it and he's trying some new things to it, so i can't wait. finally a life-sign ^^

but breaker haven't replied to my pms a while. last update was that kunch still aren't happy with the result of the clothes, so they were going to update it. but that was some months ago. :(

I'm liking it. Sure it's not perfect, but it's just a base sculpt. all those details and corrections will follow now, but as for now i'm quite happy :)

Back