Christian Bale Headsculpt (Equilibrium) by z3101172

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump :)

88381136.jpg

If the sculpt is based on Equilibrium I'll take one for an American Psycho custom.

hell yes! :D hope it will shock us all with an amazing likeness and I'm going to purchase more then 2 or 3... maybe 5 :D

Hi, i know my name is down, just wondering if this is any closer to being sculpted.

he said around Nov/Dec. But I have mailed him again just to see if everything is alright. I'll post here if Z has any news for us :)

Please keep in mind that this kind of project is extremely risky and not at all endorsed or recommended by this board.

Well i think most people are well aware of the risks we run when getting commissioning custom work. However, Z has built a tremendous reputation for himself for both the high quality and quick turnaround of his work. He's turned around what 7-8 sculpts in the space of 4-5 months? That speaks for itself.

Yes, he does not even accept any kind of these threads until he is able to do the head within the next weeks as he does not want that much order threads to pop up... So I am pretty confident he is not going to do a Howes (yes I said the bad word :horror) on us. I already have his Morgan Freeman which simply amazing. :rock

yeah, but keep in mind, that he will take 9$ deposit for the sculpt when the first pics has been posted. if you're not agreeing to his rules, please tell me, and i take you from the list.

and some news from Z:

have contacted him and he said that the head will be sculpted around december. he's at the moment on holidays, so when he'll return, he wants to start sculpting.
I've only contacted him for looking if he's still interested on it. I didn't want to push him to do this and I hope he'll take his time with this head to blow us away... again. :D and he's definatly interested for doing it, so everything looks good at the moment. :)

Last edited:
I wonder if Z would be willing to do just that. Just tweak one of his Bale sculpts after he's finised and give it to us who want a Psycho Bale. The real thing would be the hair IMO.

Any possibilities on this Z if you are going to go and do this project?

If he would be willing to tweak it for Bateman, I would rather be put on the list for Bateman.

Back