Equilibrium Cleric Overcoat - Interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for the interest on those suits. That's great, that there are many people who wants a bad-ass cleric figure. And as for the headsculpt, I'll keep you updated since I have something in hand.

@ malo: The black one is just the overcoat. You can get black pants really easy at ebay. So just interested on the white or also the black overcoat?

Cheers

were not sure about the quality in ebay.:lol

hi can you suggest to do the pants as well.that way the quality will be the same.thanks

We will do the pants/trouser along with the coat, no point just doing the coat and then you guys trying to find some pants to match!!!:D

Can't wait to see the outfit. This figure will be so amazing, with the skills of OneSixthBruce and Z.

Many thanks again to breakersrevenge & OSB for making this for us. :banana

We will do the pants/trouser along with the coat, no point just doing the coat and then you guys trying to find some pants to match!!!:D

BALE APPROVES!
261x.jpg

Update for you!

About the pistols that Bale uses, I had a word with sculptors about the pistols and a modified gun is a possibility casted in PU, so watch this space!!

Back