ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

I like that we're getting a Wayne head too but I hope it's really easy to switch heads on the body....I always found switching heads on Hot Toys to be a royal pain in the ass.

Although, if we didn't get alternate outfits, I'd be perfectly fine with EB offering them with their generic 1/4 bodies, when they got around to it.

I like that we're getting a Wayne head too but I hope it's really easy to switch heads on the body....I always found switching heads on Hot Toys to be a royal pain in the ass.

I'm not sure about heads, but the hands on my 1/4 T-800 are so easy to swap out. I need to use pliers for my Hot Toys some times, but these things just pop on and off in a jiff.

Good to know. It'd be cool if Batman and Joker had actual gloves with articulated fingers.

Just went by EB but they were redoing the front display. I wonder what they were doing.......

:borg

Just went by EB but they were redoing the front display. I wonder what they were doing.......

:borg

Setup a store display for Batman & Joker :)

If we can buy bodies and the Joker has the Bank Robber outfit then that means we can shove the Bruce head on the Robber suit and have a Bruce Wayne kitbash

If we can buy bodies and the Joker has the Bank Robber outfit then that means we can shove the Bruce head on the Robber suit and have a Bruce Wayne kitbash

Bank robber suit if done well would look horrendous for a BW kitbash. BR suit should be beat up and besides, what about the shirt and tie?

well i just hope that the batman cowl and BW head have magnets in them. EB should steal those works from the DX02 Batman

Bank robber suit if done well would look horrendous for a BW kitbash. BR suit should be beat up and besides, what about the shirt and tie?

So what would you think of extra suits, or even suits being sold separately? It'd be nice, and, due to the larger size, I don't think it'd be to difficult for the tailors to come up with some nice suits with realistic drapes.

I wont go for a kitbash BW. Only reason I will buy a Batman and a Joker is that it would look good with those two iconic figures in 1/4. Not an entire collection.

I just think it would be a way that people could utilize some of the accessories in a screen-accurate way.

I must admit if a nude 1:4 body gets released i'd be keen on a Bruce Wayne bash :lol

Nude christian bale? All we need are some trainers and a chainsaw and our american psycho figure is complete

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back