ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Where the heck would you get the clothes? Or do you just want a nude Wayne :panic:

If you'd actually bother to read these last few pages, you'd know that I am an advocate of an EB Bruce Wayne suit and a Bank Robber Joker suit.:pfft:

I can't believe how many people want to jump head first into a full fledged 1/4 line. I can see a few figures here and there, but every possible version?

Isn't a few iconic character from every couple licenses enough? You guys really want multiple 1/4 versions of the character? Like Begins Batman, Bruce Wayne and TDK Batman and every Joker? Me personally, I'd want only one version of each character. So, 1 Bale Batman, 1 Ledger Joker, 1 Keaton Batman, etc. etc. "Collecting them all" just doesn't seem feasible. Space wise, financially, and mentally.

As far as extra clothes goes, what's the point? I wouldn't get too gung ho about changing out the clothes and it seems silly to have an alternate suit/costume when 1/4 bodies sold on their own isn't happening.

Nah I know, collecting full lines at 1:4 is mental. The 1 or 2 pieces from a film is enough. Though, I am definitely getting both Begins and TDK Batman.

I'm not saying go full on into 1/4 mode, but I don't see what purpose a BW head would serve other than for a BW. My thing is more of a 1 per look/1 per movie kind of thing. I'll get the OC look to represent Begins and TDK and the HT TDKR to represent TDK/TDKR, as well as the villains (Bane, Catwoman(if made), Harvey (if made), Ra's (if made), and Scarecrow (if made)) Though to be completely honest, I would probably just sever it to Ra's, Joker, and Bane. I'd do the same with 89 and Returns if that were the case (2 Batmen, a Joker, and a Penguin at the very most). I don't see myself going too gung ho on this, as I'll limit lesser characters to 1/6th.

Edit: ...and now it's gone.:(

Last edited:

There's no way i'd be kitbashing or getting into customs in 1/4 scale. No more than 3-4 1/4 scale figures can make it into my collection

I can't believe how many people want to jump head first into a full fledged 1/4 line. I can see a few figures here and there, but every possible version?

Isn't a few iconic character from every couple licenses enough? You guys really want multiple 1/4 versions of the character? Like Begins Batman, Bruce Wayne and TDK Batman and every Joker? Me personally, I'd want only one version of each character. So, 1 Bale Batman, 1 Ledger Joker, 1 Keaton Batman, etc. etc. "Collecting them all" just doesn't seem feasible. Space wise, financially, and mentally.

As far as extra clothes goes, what's the point? I wouldn't get too gung ho about changing out the clothes and it seems silly to have an alternate suit/costume when 1/4 bodies sold on their own isn't happening.

21306ab8.jpg

I've had enough a youuuuz.

There are many collectors who collect only 1/4 statues, so why can't the same be done with 1/4 figures? :dunno

Last edited:

There are many collectors who collect only 1/4 statues, so why can't the same be done with 1/4 figures? :dunno

The world revolves around DiFabio.

If I can't get them all or don't want them all, then nobody can or should. This is a dictatorship not a democracy.

The world revolves around DiFabio.

If I can't get them all or don't want them all, then nobody can or should. This is a dictatorship not a democracy.

But how are you in your position? Generally, it takes money to gain political office, and it's pretty obvious that you don't have that. Since you can't even afford a few little 1/4 scale figures, how can you afford all of the planes, tanks, boats, guns, rations, and uniforms necessary to seize power through military control?:lol

I feel like I'm in the same boat, possibly because it feels, right now, like a bit of a gimmick. It is cool in its way, but not something I would treat as a core of my collecting habits. I would like to have large figures of characters I really like and that are truly iconic to me like Batman Begins, P1 Predator, and maybe a Darth Vader or something. But I wouldn't consider branching out into secondary figure territory. My 1/4 scale statue preferences are a bit broader, but not by much. Currently I only have the core Marvel characters and a handful of movie characters.

Screw that, i'm pushing my 1/6 toys aside to make room for 1/4 grails. :lol

But how are you in your position? Generally, it takes money to gain political office, and it's pretty obvious that you don't have that. Since you can't even afford a few little 1/4 scale figures, how can you afford all of the planes, tanks, boats, guns, rations, and uniforms necessary to seize power through military control?:lol

not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

They have a store in Toronto?

Lol. Nono I am on HK for vacation. If they had a store in EB my life would be over.
Such a tease first day in HK go check Toyhunter and of cause they confirmed nothing for me to buy as everything is sold out and only stock on stuff I dont need. They tried to sell me Sideshow figures lol
EB was busy rearranging stuff so I gotto go back again. Hope I can sneak out later today. Nothing was open at 2!!!!!

:borg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back