ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

yes possibly they kinda shown us the box already :lol

Good thing is we won't have to wait so long after it announced.

this is goin to be awsome with the 1/4 heath ledger joker

why so serious

I'm hoping it will be released soon and without leaking problems.

Just got Terminator yesterday. Cool figure but if the Terminator's rubber torso is anything to go by, I don't think I'll be getting Batman.

I'm sure the head sculpt will be fantastic along with his belt and gadgets but I fear that rubber suit is going to be pretty damn ____ty. Still looking forward to seeing it though.

Joker shouldn't be a problem.

Well, to be fair, you waited this long for the T-800, and the rubber seems kind of like a secondary element (padding so to speak?), so I suppose you could wait to see the in-hand stuff. For me, I believe that for a Batman to be successful, the Batsuit must be the crème de la crème, they need to treat the rubber suit like they did Arnie's leather (quality), and they'll be good. On a side note, does anyone know EB's release schedule (I.e. HT generally solicits on Wednesdays and Sundays)? I'm just curious as to when EB meant by "the end of the month" as we now have about an 8 day window for this guy to be revealed.

I hope Enterbay better not forget gun holster. It the only difference between BB suit and TDK OC.

84918867.jpg

On a side note, does anyone know EB's release schedule (I.e. HT generally solicits on Wednesdays and Sundays)? I'm just curious as to when EB meant by "the end of the month" as we now have about an 8 day window for this guy to be revealed.

I'm not sure we will see batman by the end of this month. Bill has said on FB Rambo and MIB release in may and no mention about batman & joker release date :dunno but their first plan is announce Batman in April :impatient:

Well, Axecutioner already said that Bill told him April for Batman.

Let's hope so! I can't wait any longer.

Same here, all of this Avengers stuff is making me crazy jealous for some Bat-related stuff, and since this will most likely be my first 1/4 scale figure, as well as the fact that we probably won't be seeing the TDKR, Returns, or AC stuff very soon, means that it is really my most anticipated right now.

I'm not sure we will see batman by the end of this month. Bill has said on FB Rambo and MIB release in may and no mention about batman & joker release date :dunno but their first plan is announce Batman in April :impatient:

Yes it was April/May with release in July as I recall. :yess:Around that time.

I can't wait to see the Joker...

Me too, I'm anxious for Bats but Joker will be the real prize here. I'm hoping that Enterbay has given Joker the works with metal knives, and maybe actual lint in his pockets! :panic: :pray:

The real "prize" will be both together. I'm curious if Joker would include an alternate Bank Robber outfit, or if he'll only include the mask, or if the mask was simply used as a promotional device. Regardless, alternate clothing changes would be welcome in my opinion, as I believe that it may be a while before we see any custom or third-party clothing in this scale, and it would also provide them an avenue to start releasing 1/4 bodies. It would certainly help flesh out a release such as Batman where we're getting a few batarangs, mines, a grappling gun, and a Pneumatic mangler at most.

I love that we're getting a Wayne head, but I can't think of much use for it outside of a Wayne figure, as he sported the look very little in Begins, and not at all in TDK, the film which these are based on. The only other reasons for which I can think of are as a precursor to an eventual TDK suit figure or for the aforementioned reason of fleshing out the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back