Has Anyone Sucessfully Posed A Hot Toys Dark Knight Figure on a Batpod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you were aboe to make your Dark Knight Figrue fit onto a Batpod and it looks good please post a tutorial on how you did it

I would love to display these these 2 items in an action pose

Batcave BB 002.jpg

Are those the McFarlane Batmobile and Batwing? Ramen Toys has a canopy and accessory upgrade.

FedEx just delivered the JazzInc Batwing today, haven’t unboxed yet but want to mount it like yours.

As for the BatPod, I’m not brave enough to stress the figure fabric and potentially crack the material. Plus, I wasn’t sure i could achieve a pose I’d be satisfied with.

I initially PO’d the BatPod but ended up cancelling it for those reasons. Went with the Queen 1:6 statue instead - Catwoman on the BatPod, which killed 2 birds with one stone since I also passed on the Hot Toys reissue of Catwoman.

Sorry if I did not answer your question. :lol

Are those the McFarlane Batmobile and Batwing? Ramen Toys has a canopy and accessory upgrade.

FedEx just delivered the JazzInc Batwing today, haven’t unboxed yet but want to mount it like yours.

As for the BatPod, I’m not brave enough to stress the figure fabric and potentially crack the material. Plus, I wasn’t sure i could achieve a pose I’d be satisfied with.

I initially PO’d the BatPod but ended up cancelling it for those reasons. Went with the Queen 1:6 statue instead - Catwoman on the BatPod, which killed 2 birds with one stone since I also passed on the Hot Toys reissue of Catwoman.

Sorry if I did not answer your question. :lol

Yes the top shelf is the Mcfarlane Shelf for now

I have seen the Ramen kit and since the batmobile is just a place holder for the Jazz 1:12 version I'm going to leave it as is

I would just get a statue but I want Batman to be posed on the cycle, I already have the Affleck BC and Figure set on order and might get the Patterson version too

I did it

I got the figure for the sole purpose of going on the Batpod

The figure didn't enjoy the process and has recently started a support group for other such victims that have been forced to go through such hardships like being forced into a pose they obviously weren't designed to do.

That looks pretty good but how long have you had it like this?

Did anything sound like it broke as you munipulated the figure?

Which cap did you use?

That looks pretty good but how long have you had it like this?

Did anything sound like it broke as you munipulated the figure?

Which cap did you use?
It's been in that position since June 2022.

Not on the figure. One of the handlebars came off the Batpod and currently, it just looks like he is holding it. The knee isn't quite in the right spot, neither is the foot. They are just close enough to appear like he's on it properly. I would imagine if I took him off now there would be significant creasing around the knees and maybe the hips.

I think this was a Jaxon cape.

It's been in that position since June 2022.

Not on the figure. One of the handlebars came off the Batpod and currently, it just looks like he is holding it. The knee isn't quite in the right spot, neither is the foot. They are just close enough to appear like he's on it properly. I would imagine if I took him off now there would be significant creasing around the knees and maybe the hips.

I think this was a Jaxon cape.

I have read that that pose is bad for the handle bars

I wish Hot toys would make a figure just for the bikes and sell them as a set, instead of using the same one they sell individually

I might just display the bikes with the collection and put the Hot Toys Batman figures on the diorama display in the Ironman room

I'll probably put them on the top shelf replacing the repaints from a contest I hosted a long time ago

HOA HPP 118.jpg

I have read that that pose is bad for the handle bars

I wish Hot toys would make a figure just for the bikes and sell them as a set, instead of using the same one they sell individually

I might just display the bikes with the collection and put the Hot Toys Batman figures on the diorama display in the Ironman room

I'll probably put them on the top shelf replacing the repaints from a contest I hosted a long time ago

View attachment 690292
Have you thought about getting some of the older Hot Toy versions of TDK cheaper on eBay to put on the bike?

I bought a damaged DX02 to put in my Tumbler and bought a DX19 last weekend .
Waiting to find a good sell on a Bat-pod , this is the pose I'm planning on using .
28ad21c21.jpg

What is the point of Hot Toys selling them as a set?

If they sold the bike with a figure that fit it correctly instead of the same figure they sell individually the overall disply would lokk better

Back