ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

"The best Bruce Wayne Likeness ever in collectbles's range if you have common sense of beauty and not a ENTERBAY haters" Words from Mr.Bill.

If it can top this:

IMG_8067.jpg

Then its a definite buy! :yess:

Yeah we have seen the best likeness of Bruce Wayne forehead ever :lol

:lol

Yeah I think it will have a better likeness than HT's version, but don't count your eggs yet Void :lol

I think HT's is ruined by the fact that its neckless (the cutoff is reaaaally bad), and its side profile is squashed.

We've seen the side profile of this one already which is perfect.

Hot Toys Bruce head got topped already by teasers.

I mean it's a good sculpt, but Hot Toys has this tendency of just making everything look too flawless and it comes off as unrealistic in some sense.

I think HT's is ruined by the fact that its neckless (the cutoff is reaaaally bad), and its side profile is squashed.

...and it's too small for the body.

Agreed that HT needs to go back to sculpting the neck on the head whenever possible. I can understand it on figures like CR Superman, but on many, if not most others it looks like crap.

Hot Toys Bruce head got topped already by teasers.

I mean it's a good sculpt, but Hot Toys has this tendency of just making everything look too flawless and it comes off as unrealistic in some sense.
You might have a good point there. Looking at Blade, Wesley Snipes is kind of an ugly dude IMO. HT created a sculpt that resembled him, while minimizing some of his uglier features. Same with Bale IMO, who is also an ugly, often sickly looking guy that HT made look more heroic and healthy.

And Tobey Maguire...a kind of goofy looking chap who they made look decidedly cool in their headsculpt.

Also agreed with you guys about the head/neck issue. I would prefer them sculpted together wherever possible.

Yeah, only exceptions there for me are where guys get the muscle bodies. I never feel a need to have my guy looking straight up in the air or something. Sculpted neck works fine, and I wish HT would use it more often.

Most of the characters they're making now require muscle bodies. I wish they'd come up with a new type where the nude aesthetics don't matter. Thus give them sculpted head& neck, who cares that the gaps at the base of the neck would look ugly when the figure is naked. I think the BD T-800s would be good starting off points for this. Those will require interchangeable heads with LEDs in the endo-eye so the current way with the head and neck seperate won't work anyway as far as I can tell. I think they'd need a head with neck sculpted on to have room for batteries and switch like the old MMS02.

See? Batman Cowl :lol

533320_419288638083970_100000085131298_1668802_1909040425_n.jpg

Still no word on release date yet.

Rambo, Men in Black, Batman

wonder what will be getting released first ^^

Rambo before Batman ... fair enough cause they announced after T-800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back