Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually selling my full figure comes with all original Enterbay clothes I've replaced the old body with rm 5 and it has the subway clothes if anyone's interested pm I have pics

Awesome! I've been looking everywhere for a 1/6 earpiece- was it easy to make?

Furthermore, does anyone know where I can get the Subway Jack Bauer (other than Evilbay?)

The earpiece was one of those straps for the tiny 3.5" figure's shotgun. I cut it in half then shaped the little circle end to fit into his ear, it turned out well. I'd assume the earpiece from the HT MGS3 Snake would work altough I havent tried it.

I've only ever seen it on the bay :hi5:

I'd like to see them break this license back open now that the show's coming back this summer. We're due for another Bauer and an Almeida, at a minimum.

SnakeDoc

It would be nice, but, I can't see a major company going for it now. Subway was the most recent and I can't see a company bigger than them wanting to bother, Hollywood and Marvel rule the roost these days.

Does anyone have the Subway 24 Hours Bauer or Almeida? I've seen them on eBay and am thinking about jumping on them?

The EB doesn't exist anymore so I'll have to go with the Subway, looks like Keifer a bit I think... would look nice on my shelf, just wanted to know if material ect was good.

Nice idea,

I have a feeling that the Art Figures TOS Bruce Willis figure may also have come with one.

It does, unfortunately it is way different than the ear pieces that Jack wears.

Bruce-Willis-Tears-of-the-sun.jpg

I think I'll check out the MGS ear piece and see if I can get one.

The EB doesn't exist anymore so I'll have to go with the Subway, looks like Keifer a bit I think... would look nice on my shelf, just wanted to know if material ect was good.

I have both Subway figures. If the EB one had never existed then this would be the Jack that everyone would own. It's a really nice figure, great gear and really nice weapons.

Tony is really nice too and still holds his own next to the two EB figures. I'd go for them and they're a sound investment. They give Tony a two tone USP, but, I gave mine a Sig 228.

Back