Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic: I'm pretty excited. I randomly came across a used Jack Bauer figure at a Japanese eTailer I usually buy from, & promptly placed my order for it :yess: I wasn't even looking for it. I think I went to check the release date for the HT Amazing Spiderman figure, & there it was in the "Recommended Items" section. Crazy.

It was around $123US (not including shipping) :D

I'm not sure if I'd find the used condition of the figure acceptable enough to stop my search for a brand new figure/sculpt, but I'm pretty happy :banana

Congrats, buddy! To me this figure is one of the most awesome and interesting for several reasons:

First, that's ****ing Jack Bauer, dammit,
Second, it's THE figure that started the ultra realism trend and forced HT to step up their game
Third, after several years, it's still one of the best figs around
Fourth, that's ****ing Jack Bauer, dammit!:clap

Congrats on the score, but, you will also have to invest in an RM-5 body if you want to get any decent use out of him. The RM-1 body he comes with is next to useless. The AA one I got with David Palmer was awful, it could barely stand.

I already have the RM5 sitting here :D I want to maybe get the Subway clothing at some point as well.

@potato. Yeah I read that. That does not bother me at all for that price. So you saw it too? I'm happy you, or anybody else, didn't decide to snatch it up before me :lol

@16K. Thanks :D I've been searching for one that was priced comfortably for me. I think I offered a member here $120 for the sculpt alone only a few days ago. Then I find the figure for around $123. Crazy :lol

Good call, the RM-5 is the body Jack deserved all along. For my President Palmer I used a standard RM-4 which gave him just about the right height.

Congrats on the score, but, you will also have to invest in an RM-5 body if you want to get any decent use out of him. The RM-1 body he comes with is next to useless. The AA one I got with David Palmer was awful, it could barely stand.

Exactly what I've just done with Jack. Now stands with the best of them. The Pres. meanwhile is leaning on someone. :lol

I'm interested in Palmer now.

/

Got an email requesting payment for my order. I guess this is actually happening. Paid :yess:

Shipping was nearly half the price of the figure though :slap :lol

But still :banana

I'm interested in Palmer now.

/

Got an email requesting payment for my order. I guess this is actually happening. Paid :yess:

Shipping was nearly half the price of the figure though :slap :lol

But still :banana

Good luck, Palmer is about as hard to find as Jack, sometimes harder.

Thanks Roger, will do that, because he's driving me mad! :panic:

You've got to watch the height there, a standard RM-4 (Matt Damon head.) is just right and the Palmer suit still fits. I repainted the neckpost to match and was able to use the old hands.

Yeah, not on the Subway figure. But it's under $100 shipped, so I don't really expect it to. Might be a nice figure on it's own though.

It's actually a cracking figure for the price and the sculpt may not be Enterbay standard but (certainly in my eyes) it's a bang on likeness and for me it was one of those figures that surprises you in a good way :)

Got the figure today :banana

Sculpt is brilliant. I don't even mind the body. It's only the ankle/foot area that feels kinda loose. The rest of the body is pretty good to me. It can stand alright on it's own, but to be safe, I'm using a stand to display it. Clothing & accessories, although it may be minimal, & maybe a bit inaccurate, are still nice. The figure is in really good condition for a "used" figure. A mix of how much I like the show, character, & the likeness captured in the sculpt, makes this part of the more top level figures in my collection. I'm pretty happy with my purchase :D

That's good,

You're happy and that's what matters. Being as I never had the original figure and built mine from parts, I made the best of whatever was available. The best gear was made by Kunch and covered quite a few signature looks, it's VERY hard to find now though.

The Subway is the best USP (handgun) and is a recommended purchase

Cheers Roger. I planned on getting the Subway figure for this look:
after having the kunch outfit, the medicom one and also the kg9 clothes, i finally found with subways clothing the best outfit for him. brings up the figure in to a new life:

24-1.png

24-2.png

24-3.png

24-4.png

24-5.png

24-6.png

24-7.png
Some of the best pics I've seen of the Subway/EB remix.

I quite like the way the EB figure looks 'as is' though, & my spare RM5 body is still unused, so I might try find another Jack Bauer sculpt to put on the RM5 with the Subway outfit. But maybe when my wallet reloads though .....

Yeah, that was certainly one of the best looking Bauers out there. That said, once one has done it I like to try something different. Mine is a mix and match based on clothes I've picked up over time.

Ok, it might not be season specific, but, you're in no doubt as to who the figure is.

Back