Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked this up, and it's my first Enterbay figure. I've read a couple of things regarding the body not being the best, and was wondering if Enterbay heads (and this wardrobe) fits easily on TrueType bodies? If so, which size?

Thanks!

I just picked this up, and it's my first Enterbay figure. I've read a couple of things regarding the body not being the best, and was wondering if Enterbay heads (and this wardrobe) fits easily on TrueType bodies? If so, which size?

Thanks!

Enterbay rm 5 is best body for this because its small in height as well

Thanks!

You can try getting a RM4 body with the Matt look alike head. It comes with a connector neck piece that would fit previous Enterbay heads.

No, no, no,

The RM-4 with the Matt Damon head is too tall, none of the clothes would fit. You want the RM-5 as it's exactly the same size and the head will fit straight to it.

No, no, no,

The RM-4 with the Matt Damon head is too tall, none of the clothes would fit. You want the RM-5 as it's exactly the same size and the head will fit straight to it.

Absolutly, I have both figures and there is no way the Bauer clothes would fit the Damon body, the Damon body does however make a great base Count Dukoo body.

I'm looking to swap out the default clothing on the EB figure for a Season 5 look - any suggestions besides ebay for where to find the parts?

Mmm, the only companies that did the full look that was tailored to the figure were One Sixth Bruce and Kunch. Kunch made the clothes and OSB did the marketing.

The clothes are all long gone now, certainly from retail. Ebay really would be your only hope, unless someone on here has any....

My whole post is a link to the auction :D

There seems to have been only 1 bid, & it was $300.

Basically, you either keep looking at eBay, or, run a Google search and get trawling and keep trawling...

You need the tenacity of Quint from Jaws to track this down, just don't get eaten!

Good luck!

I think this figure might be sought after again once the new season gets going. Not that its not hard to find already.

:panic: I'm pretty excited. I randomly came across a used Jack Bauer figure at a Japanese eTailer I usually buy from, & promptly placed my order for it :yess: I wasn't even looking for it. I think I went to check the release date for the HT Amazing Spiderman figure, & there it was in the "Recommended Items" section. Crazy.

It was around $123US (not including shipping) :D

I'm not sure if I'd find the used condition of the figure acceptable enough to stop my search for a brand new figure/sculpt, but I'm pretty happy :banana

Back