Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both Subway figures. If the EB one had never existed then this would be the Jack that everyone would own. It's a really nice figure, great gear and really nice weapons.

Tony is really nice too and still holds his own next to the two EB figures. I'd go for them and they're a sound investment. They give Tony a two tone USP, but, I gave mine a Sig 228.

Yeah feck it I'm gonna get them, thinking of having Tony on his knees with his arms up surrenduring and Jack behind him with his pistol pointed at his head...

Man, still one of my favorite figure. Still competes with current figures in the HS department.

Love all the pictures you guys are posing. Still got mine on the original body and gear. Just added the Hot Toys base with custom sticker.

Man, the Super Bowl teasers is giving me the chill. He still looks the same but now with a black leather jacket. He's probably carrying a HK P30 pistol.

Jack is almost back! Here's my Subway Bauer...

c6c7dcea-a27a-458c-bf38-2fc9639fcf70_zpsa905d51f.jpg

I just got my Enterbay Jack Bauer in the mail, quite excited to check him out later! I already have all three Medicom Jacks, is it possible to do a straight swap with the clothes? I'm thinking of making a Season 5 Enterbay Jack (even though the hair isn't right). Also, with the Subway Jack, does the Enterbay body work with that outfit?

I'm sure these questions have already been answered, I'll be reading through this whole thread later!

You'll find quite quickly that the body isn't very good, the RM-5 is by far the best replacement, the one used for the boxed younger Che Guevara (This figure came with gear and shouldn't be confused with the RM-4.2 which was an older Che but came nude with the gear as an add on.), is the one I used though the one with the Mr Han head may work though I'm not sure about the skin tone.

The Subway gear definitely works and the Medicom gear should work, though I'd have a check through the thread to see just how true that is

I just got my Enterbay Jack Bauer in the mail, quite excited to check him out later! I already have all three Medicom Jacks, is it possible to do a straight swap with the clothes? I'm thinking of making a Season 5 Enterbay Jack (even though the hair isn't right). Also, with the Subway Jack, does the Enterbay body work with that outfit?

I'm sure these questions have already been answered, I'll be reading through this whole thread later!

Yep, that was the first thing I did when I got Enterbay Jack.

You'll find quite quickly that the body isn't very good, the RM-5 is by far the best replacement, the one used for the boxed younger Che Guevara (This figure came with gear and shouldn't be confused with the RM-4.2 which was an older Che but came nude with the gear as an add on.), is the one I used though the one with the Mr Han head may work though I'm not sure about the skin tone.

The Subway gear definitely works and the Medicom gear should work, though I'd have a check through the thread to see just how true that is

I'd disagree - the Enterbay body is great for this and works fine for switching the Medicom clothes.

Back