Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean the body he comes with, or the RM-5? The body he comes with is awful, the President Palmer one is the same body and you just can't pose it nicely at all. The RM-5 stands and poses far better.

I'm really impressed with Jack, that head sculpt is just amazing. I'm finding the body okay, but I haven't tried putting him in any extreme poses. His outfit is a bit too plain though, it's lackluster considering how good the likeness is. So tempted to get that Subway outfit, that seems to do the figure justice (based on the pics I've seen here).

So long as you're happy,

I never actually had the full figure of my Jack, I built it from parts, the HS proved the toughest to find. Getting the Palmer body to even stand proved tricky for me. Mind you, I was always going to swap it out as the body is way too short for Dennis Haysbert.

To me, the stand was the best part of the Palmer set. I don't have room for stands so it was important to me that every figure could be free standing. The RM-5 ensured that.

I forgot about the stand! It didn't impress me, I put Jack on Hot Toys one. I'm thinking of ordering a few Dynamic ones, that could increase the posing possibilities.

I know it's been mentioned in this thread in the past, but I'd love a Tony to go with Jack. Maybe a Curtis and a Nina too?! I know none of these will ever happen, but it'd be nice!

New here, fellas. Here is my custom 24: Live Another Day Jack Bauer. It's based on set photos from the new season, as well as the trailer. The Trialmaster jacket appears ALOT shinier in the pic than it is up close. Will try to take some daylight pics soon. I found the most comparable pants were the Predators Royce (Adrian Brody) pants. The boots and his gray shirt are from the Subway 24 Hours Hero set. The earpiece is just black string tied in knots at the end and pushed into the ear until I can get an actual 1:6 earpiece. All other accessories are from the Enterbay set.

I've had Jack standing fine with no stand since I got him. The Enterbay body is solid and heavy and holds any pose I put him in.

Fair enough, I thought the solid torso with its Bruce Lee hunch looked a bit awkward and would make the figure top heavy with weak ankles.

Got my "24 Hours Betrayer" season 7 Tony Almeida today. Looks great next to Jack. I had to give him Jack's extra open hands as the hands that came with him were downright awful.

Back