ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still thinking to get the JOKER EB, u guys think it's awesome and worth to buy? Im afraid if Hot Toys managed to create their 1/4 Joker later!!! damn!! neeed suggestion and motivation!!!!

Enterbay Bill

When you order both Batman and Joker from us through ENTERBAY.com, you will have all 3 gifts, if you order only Joker you will have only the Mask and batman have no gift. so for those who ordered Joker. and want to add a Batman please do so within 1 months during the promotional period an make sure you leave a note to us that you had ordered Joker and now Batman so that we know how to combine your orders to supply the gifts.

From Bills facebook page! Looks like i will be receiving only the Joker Mask!:yess:
I asked a friend to bought batman at anicom and got the belt buckle.
but now to get all 3 exclusive items, you must buy batman and joker both :slap
If I knew this, I'd get them both in the beginning :gah:

im still thinking to get the JOKER EB, u guys think it's awesome and worth to buy? Im afraid if Hot Toys managed to create their 1/4 Joker later!!! damn!! neeed suggestion and motivation!!!!
HT will most likely not making any 1/4 joker in the near future due to scale exclusivity.
EB did great with this joker. my only complain is that they only give us 1 headsculpt:gah:
also you must watch out for their classic QC problems:hi5:

No offense but WTF would anyone want with 1:1 Joker socks and a Batman belt buckle? :lol
If you can get it with the same price why not?:lol
I only like to collect those exclusive items, but the only thing I looking forward to is their clown mask:yess:
BTW, did your package already arrived? looking forward to hear a review from you pal:hi5:

yeah, im afraid that ANICOM quality would drastically different with the PO quality... just like IP MAN...

but I think I'll get this Joker... so awesome...

im agree with u, why only 1 headsculpt :( .... and bill answers why so serious...

lets see if i can get one...

yeah that joker socks.. is... kinda... inappropriate.. lol but Batman belt seems cool to use daily

If you can get it with the same price why not?:lol
I only like to collect those exclusive items, but the only thing I looking forward to is their clown mask:yess:
BTW, did your package already arrived? looking forward to hear a review from you pal:hi5:

Well I only ordered Batman but no I got stiffed yesterday. Another local member here got his but mine never showed. Monday for me. :(

Yeah I don't get the wild scramble for the 'exclusives', they're more like free gifts I.E. sideshow's prints.

yeah that joker socks.. is... kinda... inappropriate.. lol but Batman belt seems cool to use daily

Sad thing is the belt buckle is not functional at all .. picture of the back was displayed somewhere and not pretty

Last edited:
:cuckoo: you will bite your own tongue when you see it and maybe learn to dial back comments like this or stop using this emoticon :slap
was gonna look for the picture but ...

You mean it looks like this.

belt-buckle-05back.jpg

Looks like every cast decorative belt buckle EVER. Yeah, they're suposed to look like that...so once again :slap

That's not even the Batman belt buckle.

Well duh, it was to illustrate that all belt buckles look like that. Ie, "unfinished looking" it's pressed against your body so is invisible to all. It's how they're suposed to look. People are acting as if the enterbay batman buckle is somehow unfinished :lol:rotfl:lol

Back