ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-35.jpg
4-22.jpg
5-19.jpg
3-30.jpg
6-15.jpg
7-12.jpg

Damn it Rory your pics have pushed me over the edge again :gah:

Well just reviewed my finances, and if this months turns out to be a bonus month at work, i could drop the full amount on this guy. Only downside is payday isn't untill the 25th. so i may end up having to get him from OSB as timcent will no doubt have sold out by then.

Hey, questions to those who purchased this..

If I bought this from the Enterbay site, is the mask and the life-sized socks included as well? I understand that I would have it until September.

What if I bought it from timcent88 on Ebay? Am I pretty much paying a little more to get it sooner, how is this working exactly?

Hey, questions to those who purchased this..

If I bought this from the Enterbay site, is the mask and the life-sized socks included as well? I understand that I would have it until September.

What if I bought it from timcent88 on Ebay? Am I pretty much paying a little more to get it sooner, how is this working exactly?

EB says WHILE SUPPLY LASTS ...crap shoot.
Timvincent SHOWS the exclusives in his Ebay listings as INCLUDED for Sept delivery so that is a lock....he has a supply of them as shown in one pic in his listing

Are most of you ordering direct from EB or eBay? I want to order from EB but concern I may not get the exclusive mask and socks. Decision decision....

that's my concern as well. I'm not sure what to do. I want this way more then Batman. I would actually wear these socks and display the mask. Batman will be had for $400 shipped or less easy.

Haven't time to futz properly now. The coat is beautiful and is tailored perfectly. The inner jacket is fantastic. Obviously the shoes need a little work (just change the laces really). I will futz and post properly later, here are a couple of literally "out of the box shots".

LOVE IT.
And I rarely say that. Surprisingly in hand this is 100% Joker Ledger.

3-28.jpg
4-20.jpg
2-29.jpg

...and a bats for reference... EB homerun as far as I'm concerned...
1-31.jpg

From what I've read Rorywan your opinion counts to me and on that basis I have ordered bats now to go with my already ordered Joker. Thanks (great pics too)

Are most of you ordering direct from EB or eBay? I want to order from EB but concern I may not get the exclusive mask and socks. Decision decision....

"When you order both Batman and Joker from us through ENTERBAY.com, you will have all 3 gifts, if you order only Joker you will have only the Mask and batman have no gift. so for those who ordered Joker. and want to add a Batman please do so within 1 months during the promotional period an make sure you leave a note to us that you had ordered Joker and now Batman so that we know how to combine your orders to supply the gifts."
From Bill's FB

Whoa, the expression is dead-on... And I told myself that I'd only be collecting 1/6s... :thud:

Any idea as to what this might cost? (Unless of course, the price has already been confirmed and I just can't find it).

Last edited:
Whoa, the expression is dead-on... And I told myself that I'd only be collecting 1/6s... :thud:

Any idea as to what this might cost? (Unless of course, the price has already been confirmed and I just can't find it).

$420 shipped from EB

He told me the same thing.. I purchased one of his 18 from Ebay when he had them, and my chain replacement won't be in until September when he receives his Enterbay shipment. Don't get me wrong I'm not thrilled with the missing chain, but I can wait about a month for the replacement chain.. other than that the figure was perfect, and came with the socks and bank robbers mask, which you can put on the Joker...

Does that mean if I placed an order for this figure now, I also will not have the chain until September?

Does that mean if I placed an order for this figure now, I also will not have the chain until September?

Not sure seems the missing chain issue was with the Jokers collected at Ami-Con... Enterbay in their haste to assemble the Jokers and Bats.. missed the chains in some of the Jokers.. I and a few others I know did not get a chain, while others did... not a deal breaker just a small annoyance.. I'm sure all will be rectified!...:)

Enterbay Bill

When you order both Batman and Joker from us through ENTERBAY.com, you will have all 3 gifts, if you order only Joker you will have only the Mask and batman have no gift. so for those who ordered Joker. and want to add a Batman please do so within 1 months during the promotional period an make sure you leave a note to us that you had ordered Joker and now Batman so that we know how to combine your orders to supply the gifts.

From Bills facebook page! Looks like i will be receiving only the Joker Mask!:yess:

Back