ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0122.jpg

I see a LOT of Ledger in these pics, I dunno what the complains over lack of likeness was about. The likeness is much better than the DX v2 PERS head by a long shot...

Joker's face looks a little thin but the likliness is there (especially with the head tilted). However...the clothes really kind of ruin it...looks a little to stiff and like the DX01. Maybe it can be futzed, but I wouldn't know.

All I would ever hear is bad stuff about Enterbay so I never really bothered to look at this but wow, I like it more than I thought I would. The chin is a little bit long & the face also looks a bit too long & thin, but for a 1/4th, I like it.

Joker's face looks a little thin but the likliness is there (especially with the head tilted). However...the clothes really kind of ruin it...looks a little to stiff and like the DX01. Maybe it can be futzed, but I wouldn't know.

It's cos there is a wire running through the coat.

Finally got my order in through EB, didn't want to miss out on the Joker mask, I guess I will have to get some socks elsewhere.

I hope autobotjohn makes a second headsculpt for him.:monkey1

I already talked to BobbyC about making a interrogation sculpt for me :monkey3. I might need to buy another Joker at some point :slap

Back