ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-35.jpg
4-22.jpg
5-19.jpg
3-30.jpg
6-15.jpg
7-12.jpg

Nah, the head's not too small...it's just that the Joker head is tilted down & at an angle & bats is looking straight up & has got a slight bit of giraffe neck going on.

ahah great! it looks so awesome like that! :)

I just think that the joker head seems a little bit too small?

I'm loving these pics, great sculpt, the clothes are looking good....it's just those silly long legs that are putting me of this figure.:dunno

SSquid

Again, IMHO the legs aren't that long....the crotch area seems to line up with Bats, but what gives it the appearance of being too long is that the vest is kinda short & the pants are a little high waisted.

Heads not too small IMO. It just poses better looking down like that, which can look small in the pics.
See how different this pic looks? It's a very odd figure to take pics of. Looks different in all of them.

x.jpg

2-31.jpg

4-22.jpg
2-32.jpg
1-36.jpg
7-11.jpg
5-18.jpg

Anyway..I'm all jokered out. Catch you later.

Last edited:
Its a fantastic figure. To have a detailed joker this scale is a dream come true.
I moved away from figures as I love 1:1 scale but this and the new terminator 1:4 has reeled me back in :)

If I were at all on the fence about Joker this pic would have pushed me over the edge.

Brilliantly futzed and posed. I love it! :rock

Agreed. I think the paper clip under the collar trick is gonna have to occur on this figure though. Not one pic I've seen has the coat hanging close to his neck. Rorywan is a master Futzer and it would seem that he can't even manage it.

Back