Elder Predator wall mount head/bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! Been AGES since I've been on here, sorry for not being around the forums very much, it's just been so hard to get time to come on and post. Hope everyone has been very well! Going to try to post more often again, so figured I'd show you guys a gorgeous fullscale wall mount piece I recently had a chance to review... it's from Black Hearts Enterprises, sculpted by Joe Simon and painted by Joe Dunaway :)

blackhearts_elder_03.jpg

blackhearts_elder_10.jpg

blackhearts_elder_19.jpg

If you're interested in seeing more pics, I posted a gallery, review and video on predstuff, you can check it out at https://www.predatorstuff.com/2010/...t-enterprises-elder-predator-wall-mount-bust/

OK crawling back in my preda-hole, ah'll be bach!

Dan

Great dancing Jehovah, you can really tell this was an ace quality cast. The crispness in the eyes and hair is just unreal. And I saw your YT review, which was brilliant. Can't believe this beauty is less than $200.

Yes a Beautiful piece, plus Joe D's paint up is remarkable. Good to see you around again Dan!

Welcome back Dan. Hope you worked all your issues out ok. Hope to see you here more often. And that Grayback head is crrraaaaaazzzzyyyy! Joe D is still a demi-god in my books.

awesome piece, just sucks that its a 3/4 head and not a complete head, this is a wall mount piece fellas, its flat on the back if i remember correctly..cool piece anyway

awesome piece, just sucks that its a 3/4 head and not a complete head, this is a wall mount piece fellas, its flat on the back if i remember correctly..cool piece anyway

I dont mind that. I was actually planning on mounting it to the wall. So for $200, does it come painted and ready to go to be placed on the wall?

I wouldn't think so. For $200 I'd say it woud be an unpainted one. If it was painted they may as well give it away :lol

Hey guys! :) Glad you like it, and yes Joe Dunaway is beyond amazing, I don't know how he does it. I just received another piece from him yesterday and once again, blown away.

Anyhow, this guy comes unpainted, that's why it's under $200 :) I didn't pay for the buildup of the head, but I imagine it was pretty high up there... but sooo worth it lol!

Don't think so... it could be an original that was painted, which would explain the higher price.

Back