Who wants to have my Pred collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bike is my first baby.I bought it back in 1998 new off the showroom floor.I wanted the blue and white version they raced,but the yellow one was all they had left in the crate still.it took a few months to get use to it,but now I am glad I got her.I have modded the bike pretty good.I stripped everything down and had the frame ,swingarm,wheels powder coated black,added race exaust system,race air filter,removed all the smog crap,removed the butterfly flaps from the airbox,stainless braided brake lines.I am sure theres more,but its been a few years since I did any mods on her.I dont ride as much as I should these days,its probably a good thing,cause I get stupid on my bike.not to mention I ride dirtbikes to.I have a 2005 suzuki drz 400 I ride in the dirt.the last time I really rode I broke my right arm.that sucked.but I know no limits on trail riding.

does the car come standard with the voice recognition thing, or is that an option too?.............i saw that the GPS things were like a 2,000 add on

yeah thats an add on.I dont have that on mine.I believe thats 2010 and its called the sync system.oh I heard 2011 the sstang will have the 5.0 engine and hitting 400hp.

yeah thats an add on.I dont have that on mine.I believe thats 2010 and its called the sync system.oh I heard 2011 the sstang will have the 5.0 engine and hitting 400hp.

yeah, i read about that, they prolly have to because of the competition, but i wonder if that means the shelby will get a little more hp, i doubt it, but should be interesting. Are you mad you didnt wait for the 2011 one then?

yeah, i read about that, they prolly have to because of the competition, but i wonder if that means the shelby will get a little more hp, i doubt it, but should be interesting. Are you mad you didnt wait for the 2011 one then?

not really.I like the new look of the 2010,but I fell in love with the 05-09 look.like I said before,my stang could be the slowest hunk of metal on the road,but I love her.she has more than enough power for me and thats not mentioning what she will be like after I tinker with her some.

heres a few pics of both of my babies,
seaworld015.jpg

seaworld014.jpg

seaworld013.jpg

seaworld012-1.jpg

seaworld011.jpg

Always loved the TL. Love that indistinguishable sound of the V-twin when it came down the road. Though I always liked the hump on the SRAD jixxers better without that tiny tail tip at the end. But still gotta love that hump on the SRADs. I used to have a 97 600 and smashed it at 85.

And that BB state is soooo sick Faken. I wish I had painting skills like that. All I would do is buy kits and paint them everyday.

Back