My Predator collection will be going up for sale... need advice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in the Narin Predator vs Aliens (in the water) kit that Neal painted for you, if you decide to sell it.

long time lurker, 1st time poster. Faken, sorry to hear about what you're going through. You're a good man for putting your daughter first. You'll weather this and come out stronger. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck.

long time lurker, 1st time poster. Faken, sorry to hear about what you're going through. You're a good man for putting your daughter first. You'll weather this and come out stronger. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck.

Why thank you very much sir, and glad to see you registered :) Really appreciate the kind words, and I hope it plays out that way. Sure going to try anyhow.

Hi Faken im sorry your going threw all these problems. but i sold my collection for financial problems on ebay and i regret it so much. i hope you can somehow keep your favorite pieces.

As one Canadian to another Faken, I wish you and your daughter the best of luck and strength through this time.

it has crossed my mind numerous times what i'd do if i was forced to sell my collection due to financial issues. i still can't find the answer... my hobby has been one of the more defining elements of my private life. so i can't really imagine what you're going through now... so good luck, and remember that the right thing is usually the hardest thing to do. your daughter will appreciate this.

Even if you don't have one statue or figure you still have complete respect and friendship from everyone on the boards so that must count for something. ;)

I'm sure once your back on your feet you can buy anything your missing. Good luck with the sales Dan , your still the predator master !. :lol:rock

By the way guys, please don't feel bad about contacting me about setting specific items aside for you for when I start moving stuff out. I'd rather it go out to fellow freaks if anyone at all...

Dan

yeah, replied to your PM, dan. :D

your story is both very saddening and frightening. i've always feared the possibility of a marriage ending in divorce. i'm not married, but it's such an emotionally destructive experience, as i've witnessed friends and relatives going thru the intense pain and suffering. so my heart goes out to u and your daughter, my friend.

and like master wayne, just thought i'd add my own recent experience here, just as a way of providing empathy.

i recently confirmed a suspicion i've had for a while now. my ex girlfriend, who is also my colleague, is now sleeping with my BOSS. it's only been a few months since we broke up, and she's already f@&king around. and with a person i work for and deal with every single day.

now i'm actually not mad at my boss. to be honest, he's been a pretty good leader, and i've learnt a lot from him. i do feel repulsed by the idea of him being with her, but i can man up to the fact that as far as he's concerned, he is simply the next guy to come along. but she on the other hand KNEW exactly what she was doing. she knew it would hurt me. words cannot describe my feelings towards my ex right now. well, there are certain words, but i'd rather not use them here. that would render me as classless as she is. the funniest part is, up til recently, she was still saying how much she loved me and would find it so hard to move on. (i ended the relationship btw).

very sorry to hijack your thread, man. i'm not looking for any sympathy. just felt like sharing.

Wow I'm 44 single,no kids yet .I'm engaged tho...Good luck with your sales.

Faken, I'm so sorry to hear about all this bro and wish you the best of luck in everything. If there's anything I can ever help with, please let me know. Marriages are tough, I struggle with mine everyday... It's crazy to see you selling it all but I must really commend you on your reasons for doing it. Not many people would. In time, things will even out and you can start anew... You better be there for SDCC chat. Things won't be the same without you! :D

Good luck Man , that's heartbreaking you having to offload your stuff . Why is it you never hear of women having to sell off their s%^t when a split happens? ( Sorry , but it's a scenario you see all too often ).:rolleyes:

Back