My Predator collection will be going up for sale... need advice.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope everything works out.if ihad the money i would buy your collection for a feasible price and then let you have it back for that same amount when you could buy it back.

Bro---I am sorry for the life change you are going through---
Words that I hung on to during my divorce
"You and your kids will come out of this okay"
These are simple words , but they are true.
If you ever want to just type or yell or talk --please PM me--I will listen.

Dang, this is sad news!!! Dan, you're one of the reasons i am such a Predator fanatic! Your Legacy goes beyond your collection man, you are a true inspiration to this collecting community for all your time and hard work dedicated to keeping us informed! Best of luck with everything and if there is anything in my price range i'll definitely send you a PM.

Thanks guys... I still can't get over the support and kind words you guys have, just amazing. It's especially nice because I don't really have close friends in this city aside from my wife's family, so I don't really have anyone to talk to locally about my issues. So it's been amazing to have all of you here to help and encourage me... thanks for all this.

I JUST read up on your posts, Faken. I'm so sorry to hear about this! I wish the best for you and your daughter. I hope all goes as smoothly as possible.

I need a Predator in my collection after I sold my Predator diorama some days ago, so I'm thinking on these kits. My plan is to just have one Predator in my collection since my main focus is Terminator, so are these kits like the best Predators out there?

I need a Predator in my collection after I sold my Predator diorama some days ago, so I'm thinking on these kits. My plan is to just have one Predator in my collection since my main focus is Terminator, so are these kits like the best Predators out there?

these are as good as it gets......out of all that he has left for sale, the P2 elder is prolly the best.

Technically you are considered single until married... TECHNICALLY. :)

Bull????. Try telling that to a female who's with a guy. lol

Sorry hun I slept on you with that girl, but technically we're still single.

Technicalities don't work in relationships. All that marriage means your money officially belongs to them. Does it not? When divorces happen, who usually is the favored one in divorce cases? Women. The system is made to screw us men over. hehe

these are as good as it gets......out of all that he has left for sale, the P2 elder is prolly the best.
The more I look at the elder the more I like it, but the eradicate Predator is bad ass too! Its a bit cheaper also so I'm considering to buy it and let that one represent Predator in my collection.

LOL it's hard to decide for sure... that female with the scorpion on the base is one of my faves though, can't believe that one is still available.

Back