Who wants to have my Pred collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
Daaaaaaamn... just came back from Ottawa and got to play with my brother's new car, a Mustang Roush 427. Kinda makes me itch to get back in to cars... So if anyone wants to show up to my place and buy me a new Challenger SRT8, you can rent a uhaul and leave with my entire collection (Which is actually worth more than an SRT8) LOL!

It's so tempting, but I love my toys too much :lol

In other news, did you guys see the new BB I posted?

https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/...ad-blood-predator-kit-painted-by-joe-dunaway/ if you want to check it out :)

bb_06.jpg

bb_18.jpg

bb_32.jpg

bb_10.jpg

I didn't mention this in my review because I just found out yesterday, but all the pred blood was done with actual glow-in-the-dark paint, and yes, it really does glow lol! How cool is that??

Dan

if anyone wants to show up to my place and buy me a new Challenger SRT8, you can rent a uhaul and leave with my entire collection!

*Notices the absence of "Real" in that statement*

Yes. I will purchase you a new Challenger SRT8 hotwheel and pick up your entire collection. Yes. Yes.

well anytime you wanna send me your for sell list, go right ahead ;)

See, I honestly couldn't bear to tear it all apart like that.. I think if I had to sell it or someone one made me an offer I couldn't refuse, then I would prefer one big huge transaction. And seeing as the likelyhood of that happening is slim to none, I think it's safe to say the collection will stay LOL!

In fact, if eBay wasn't so stupid expensive to list stuff, I'd throw the entire thing up at a decent price and see what happens.

*Notices the absence of "Real" in that statement*

Yes. I will purchase you a new Challenger SRT8 hotwheel and pick up your entire collection. Yes. Yes.

The door swings both ways ;) Your hotwheels for my entire pred collection... of used party napkins. :lol

See, I honestly couldn't bear to tear it all apart like that.. I think if I had to sell it or someone one made me an offer I couldn't refuse, then I would prefer one big huge transaction. And seeing as the likelyhood of that happening is slim to none, I think it's safe to say the collection will stay LOL!

:angrycanu :arr :cuss

will you take a 2004 Mach 1?

:angrycanu :arr :cuss

will you take a 2004 Mach 1?

Plus cash? Yes. Stand-alone? No. 2 Mach 1s? Maybe :chew

I've actually had my eye on that Challenger since they first announced the new re-release... I love that car, but only the SRT8 is acceptable. Gotta go all out if you're buying a challenger LOL!

I just got my dream car a few weeks ago.I got a 2009 mustang gt with all the bells and whistles.its not quite a roush,I can barely afford the payment,but I love this car.and I too am leaning more towards upgrading all kinds of stuff on my car,so that means no more toy buying.I dont want to part with any of my collection,just cant afford to buy anything else.all my extra money will be going into headers,exaust,cold air induction,computer reprogrammer,and in the end a supercharger.so I know your pain brother.

cars are definitely a better investment. i just got my 67 mustang coupe restored and it's worth more than my entire collection twice over.

and girls like it way more.

i would rather take one of these in your shoes :naughty

87f5.jpg

but if you have the money to buy all the stuff you have, im sure you could afford your car eventually cause theres no way in hell i would trade all my stuff for a car unless it was the one shown above :D

I just got my dream car a few weeks ago.I got a 2009 mustang gt with all the bells and whistles.its not quite a roush,I can barely afford the payment,but I love this car.and I too am leaning more towards upgrading all kinds of stuff on my car,so that means no more toy buying.I dont want to part with any of my collection,just cant afford to buy anything else.all my extra money will be going into headers,exaust,cold air induction,computer reprogrammer,and in the end a supercharger.so I know your pain brother.

Congrats on your new ride :)

You know, if someone wanted to go through the pain the ass of trading a car for all this stuff and then broke it apart and sold it, you'd actually make some decent money out of it... 2 or 3 months salary at least.

Damn, gotta stop thinking about this before I get myself in trouble :lol

Pedal down to the floor, just shifted up out of third at 7000rpm as the needle flies by 110mph, your body pressed back hard in to the chair from the acceleration and the super charger is screaming under the hood. *shivers*

i would rather take one of these in your shoes :naughty

87f5.jpg

but if you have the money to buy all the stuff you have, im sure you could afford your car eventually cause theres no way in hell i would trade all my stuff for a car unless it was the one shown above :D

sweet! I absolutely love this body style.I bought my 09 new of the ford dealer lot and they only had 2 left here in my area,so I had to pay for all the upgrade stuff in mine list price was 35000.00 after 4500.00 rebate and my father inlaws zplan discount of 4500.00 I financed 27000.00 so not a bad deal after all.I will take some pics of mine tomorrow and post them.

Here's my brother's car:

w49.jpg

427HP Mustang... fun fun fun! Those guys at Roush sure know what they're doing lol! I had a 5.0 GT in the 90s, but this blows the doors off that thing.

the good thing about keeping your toys and getting a car is,the toys will keep you at home more,if dont have the toys to keep you home you would be out ripping up and down the road getting into trouble with the law if not worst.I still spend alot of time in my room working on my custom figs,but when I do get behind the wheel I am off into another world.
hey the dealership I bought my mustang from had 5 roushes in the show room.it was driving me nuts when I was there getting my ride.I couldnt stay in the show room but for short amounts of time.the sales lady was filling out some paper work on the trunk of one of them and I was about to tackle her for doing that.I did blast her out for that ,she was laughing at me for getting so upset.

Here's my brother's car:

w49.jpg

427HP Mustang... fun fun fun! Those guys at Roush sure know what they're doing lol! I had a 5.0 GT in the 90s, but this blows the doors off that thing.

oh yeah baby!!! I just craped in my shorts.the roush and the shelby are just down right sexy machines.If I had one I would have a room just for it with track lights on the ceiling beaming down on it a red rope barrier all around it and I would spend hours just admiring its beauty everyday.

Here's my brother's car:

w49.jpg

thats not bad, but i would rather have a ronaele, saleen or shelby over roush. i hate the body kits that they have on the roush. i love the new challengers as well, but side exhaust makes my heart sink :sick

Back