• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Narin Predators painted by Joe Dunaway. New Piece added!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chargersfan57

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey my fellow freaks. I was NEVER going to do this but my life has taken a complicated turn and I've had to make a big decision. Everyone has pieces that they would never sell,....no matter what!

Well, I am know offering up mine because I'm on a sinking ship. And it's important for me to recover...

I am offering up two of my authentic Narin Predator kits that were painted by the one and only Joe Dunaway.

For those who know either Narin or Joe know these guys are the best in there respective fields.

First kit I'm selling is my Narin Big Blade kit. Here are some pics.

bbp1.jpg

bbp2.jpg

bbp4.jpg

bbp11.jpg

Size 1/6 scale

Condition: Piece is perfect except, one of the fingers on his left hand broke off. I still have the finger and the break was clean so it would be very easy to fix with the right models glue.

Next Piece:This is actually a Geometric' s Predator bust that was customized by Joe to resemble the Big Red Pred from the famous Batman Dead End fan flick:

deadend.jpg

deadend2.jpg

deadend3.jpg

Size 1/4 scale

This bust was owned by Dan Richards from Predatorstuff.com and can be seen in a couple of his videos up on YouTube.

For Big Blade I'm asking $550.00 plus shipping.

For Batman Dead End I'm asking $400.00 plus shipping

For those who have no idea, these are 1-of-a-kind pieces with a paint job that is better than anything that Sideshow will ever release.

EDIT: New piece up for grabs:

This is a Narin female Predator painted by the one and only Joe Dunaway. This piece was a special project Joe painted for Kitbuilders Magazine. It was featured in "Girls of the Garage part 2" with an article showing his step by step painting process.

This piece is HEAVILY customized and he used actual twigs and leaves for the base. He even strapped REAL bones to the huntresse' s back and attached a REAL LIVE scorpion to the base.

He definitely went the extra mile!!!

This is a write up on the piece done by Dan Richards of Predatorstuff.com:

https:// https://www.predatorstuff.com/2007/02/07/joe-dunaway-goes-all-out-on-a-narin-female-2-kit/

Pics:
narin_fem2_01.jpg

narin_fem2_03.jpg

Real Bones!
narin_fem2_05.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Narin Predators painted by Joe Dunaway.

narin_fem2_09.jpg

Real Live Scorpion!
narin_fem2_10.jpg

There is a flaw unfortunately with this piece and that is that the sword she carries broke in the middle. Luckily the break is very clean and straight so using kit clue to fix it would be easy.

1/6 scale.

$ 799.99 plus shipping and this beauty joins your collection.

Noah

Last edited:
Re: Narin Predators painted by Joe Dunaway. With pics!

Batman Dead End Bust is is back up for grabs again. These are VERY impressive in person as they both have been professionally painted. Great pieces for all you Predator fans out there.

Back