Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

ah............:duh

thanks lejuan..............& knowing is half the battle.......:)

Don't get me wrong, many collectors are very happy with the TBL body - it's just not one I'm interested in :)

Don't get me wrong, many collectors are very happy with the TBL body - it's just not one I'm interested in :)

well the only thing i could possibly think i personally would want one for would be a slave leia for the jabba set up........but until someone comes up with a good sculpt thats a waiting game.

well the only thing i could possibly think i personally would want one for would be a slave leia for the jabba set up........but until someone comes up with a good sculpt thats a waiting game.

A lot of folks want a body like this for Slave Leia, as well as Conan women and a range of scantily-clad lasses, so there's definitely a market for them. I'm surprised nobody's done a HS you can use though, no customs out there?

I want one of these just because I want a naked 1/6 female in my studio. I don't feel I should have to qualify this by saying I'm a lecturer at an Art School, but you should read some of the discussion in the OSW thread, everyone feels like they should have to apologise for being interested in a seamless nude female with nipples and a crotch :slap

i think i've seen a one off slave leia that looked pretty good but not really released for us bashing peeps.

but i agree...........i suspect there is a big market for these type figures. i know i for one hate joints.

Wow...what a work of art. Reminds me of a picture of a sculpture I once saw. It was of a women with all her hoo-ha's right down to the hairs on her arms, toe nails..etc She was in a sitting pose. (need to find that pic...)

I'll definitely get one of these when they are released. I've never like joints...looks so toyish or a doll with prosthetics....scary and sad.

...found it... John De Andrea...awesome....

...found it... John De Andrea...awesome....

Cool, thanks for mentioning that! If you like that kind of art you might also like Ron Muerk, who does similar work but in all different scales, from 1/6 scale to huge:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Mueck

Ron%20Mueck%20Blog.png

The name of this thread sounds like it's about learning about the female body:lol "education on the female body"

i dont think anyone has really nailed the seamless body thing. the tbleague bodies is horrible. i bought two and the first one broke at the elbow and knee. the second one i was more careful and didnt break, but it stains really bad and it's super sticky. theres tons of lint and dirt on it just from general handling and i put all my figures in the ikea case. trying to put any sort of clothes on is a real nightmare because the clothes stick to the body and you have to watch out to move the limbs in the right direction or it'll snap

im hoping this body is better. it's too bad it's like 100 bucks for just a nude body though

Cool, thanks for mentioning that! If you like that kind of art you might also like Ron Muerk, who does similar work but in all different scales, from 1/6 scale to huge:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Mueck

Ron%20Mueck%20Blog.png

Yes, I actually do like his work too. I wonder if we will ever get old man or old women figure bodies? I mean with all the signs of age and sag....not attractive...but the features would be interesting. Wasn't it Leonardo DaVinici who once said old people make the most interesting subjects of art???? hmmm...

The only place where I've seen this body on pre-order is here:
https://toythrob.wordpress.com/16-seamless-female-body/

I sent them a query to know price in USD and shipping to Spain (where I live) and that was the answer:

Hi,

no problem for the order.

Below is the break down of the cost for your order:

Price of item:- $160 SGD x 1pc= $160 SGD.
S/H from Singapore to Spain (Air):- $55 SGD.
Paypal service charge:- 5% of ($160 + $55)= $10.75 SGD.
Total cost:- $160 + $55 + $10.75= $225 SGD.

Please note that we only accept Singapore currency.

Guess shipping to USA will be quite similar. So price + shipping for this not headed doll is about 178 USD. :cuckoo:

Yeah, don't order direct from them. Chad over at SMCG Customs is checking if it is feasible for him to import some of these for US customers. If the cost is too much, it won't be worth it to anyone.

The price of this figure makes it a fail before it has even been released. It's still cheaper than TokyoDoll, but at least with the extra money TD cost you can customise the figure to suit your wants. Plus, arty types like me want it to be anatomically correct, and the makers have removed all the 'rudey' detail in the crotch. Plus there doesn't appear to be an option to have the seams smoothed, as TD do.

After Triad and TBL have released female nudes that I consider to be pretty ordinary, I had high hopes for this one. After initially looking like we'd be getting an affordable nude with decent head sculpt, we get an expensive, headless lump of mediocrity.

price is getting ridiculous for a novelty item that has a set shelf life

Chad posted this at OSW:

Well..I have an announcement to make.

After some consideration about the product on MANY levels, I will NOT be carrying these bodies here in the USA.

Honestly, I just can't see a place for this in with the other bodies I currently carry let alone trying to validate the price of them to you the customer...in the end.
Everyone has pretty much said it all in this post.

Looking at the big picture...for the price, quality and service you will get from the PHICEN bodies, not to mention the excellent business relationship I have with them.....ON MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS.....
It just isnt worth the investment.

It is my feeling that PHICEN "IS" the company that wants our business and has proven from day one that it is willing to hear what we all want and need when it comes to this seamless body. Every recommendation that has been brought up thru a member of the forums or directly from myself has been welcomed from PHICEN and listened to.
I honestly feel that the PHICEN brand will continue to grow better and better as time goes on....look how much they have changed and developed their line in the last 8 months.
To me that says it all...

PHICEN CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR END PRODUCTS...HAS QUICKLY TAKEN CARE OF ALL ISSUES THAT HAVE COME UP ...ANSWERED ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS AND CONTINUALLY LISTENS TO THE CUSTOMERS OPINIONS...
That is a RARE thing these days.....

I know some of you will be bummed with this announcement...but I feel this is the best thing to do on ALL levels.

I hope everyone understands this decision.....

CHAD
SMCG

if it was packaged with the head and bikini, this would be worth paying what i would pay a HT with accessories .
but now without the head, no bikini, and those seamlines, it doesn't feel worth it that price though still makes me want it a bit.

if it was packaged with the head and bikini, this would be worth paying what i would pay a HT with accessories .
but now without the head, no bikini, and those seamlines, it doesn't feel worth it that price though still makes me want it a bit.

check out the hires pics on OSW - it's not just the flashing, there are pits all over the place and it can't pose for sheet. Buy at your own risk :lecture

check out the hires pics on OSW - it's not just the flashing, there are pits all over the place and it can't pose for sheet. Buy at your own risk :lecture
and that. if it can pose decently it would make for a more incentive to buy as i want to use it as a drawing model.

and that. if it can pose decently it would make for a more incentive to buy as i want to use it as a drawing model.

I hear ya, that's what I want to use it for too. That's why I wanted all the rudey bits painted up as shown in the proto pics but left unpainted for the final product. But yeah, according to those who have an example in hand, posing is not this figure's strong point. In fact reading about this figure at OSW it's hard to put a finger on a single strong point :(

Back