Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

Like this body, but am still waiting for the some truly TONED and FIT girl bodies, so I can make the figures I want to make. Still, a huge step in the right direction. Glad to see the evolution of these taking off. It's about time!

So, anyone else here visit the real doll site after viewing this thread?

Yeah, me neither.

So, anyone else here visit the real doll site after viewing this thread?

Yeah, me neither.

I did visit the Tokyo Doll website. I was relieved to find that I still don't want to fork out $300 on one of their figures :)

oobbuh from Triad's Forums said:
Some infos from my Taiwanese friend.

1. Feedbacks were reflected to the manufacturer about the head sculpt. They'll consider changing the hs if it's not well received.
2. Head sculpt can be swapped but needs modification.
3. Fingers can be bent to hold weapons.
3. Nipples painted.
4. Pubes are not drawn but stuck with real like 'hair'.

That's about all i know now.

I'm pretty hype for this! Well, not so much the price, but if they deliver on quality, I'm in. :pray:

I'm pretty hype for this! Well, not so much the price, but if they deliver on quality, I'm in. :pray:

me too - even at Tokyo doll prices the inclusion of a HS makes it a buy for me. If it doesn't turn out that the silicon is going to turn to dust within a week that is.

In the beginning I was like
Icantbelieveitplz_by_IloveItplz.png

The I was like
Iwantitplz_by_IloveItplz.png

Now I'm
IheartItplz_by_IloveItplz.png

I really hope the're gonna keep the head as it is. I think she looks awesome!!!

A few things come to mind...

First, about the patent. I don't think it going to be a problem. Unless I'm wrong, the patent is granted not in terms of aspect but in terms of contruction. If the skeleton construction is different, then the patent will be granted. Take for example Eva and Evo. I think their patent is pending, but I'm also pretty sure it will be the same patent as they have the same construction... and yet being male and female they look very different!

Second, I hope this will be produced but I'm pretty sure there's no way it will be released in February. About two years ago, when the first pics of the TBL body surfaced, I contacted them directly. The body was to be soon available. The site had a release date of July 2009. Then it July, it was updated to September 2009, I think. Then it was necer updated and the figs were finally released last month!

So I'm afraid thet if thse are ever produced (and man, I really hope they'll be!), it will be at least another year before we get them in hand... :(

I'm intrigued! It's certainly an attractive body. I'm curious about it's relative size to other lines, and if the head is easily swappable. Many considerations....

Apparently the head is not swappable...but then, there are those who would say "we'll just see about that." :wink1:

Edit: latest report is that the head can be removed but will "need modification." *sigh* language barrier. No company website yet but they're working on it.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by oobbuh from Triad's Forums
Some infos from my Taiwanese friend.

1. Feedbacks were reflected to the manufacturer about the head sculpt. They'll consider changing the hs if it's not well received.
2. Head sculpt can be swapped but needs modification.
3. Fingers can be bent to hold weapons.
3. Nipples painted.
4. Pubes are not drawn but stuck with real like 'hair'.

That's about all i know now.

uhhhm, does the carpet match the drapes? just had to ask.

:lol That is the first thing that stuck out to me as well. Should be interesting to get some Slave Leias done with this body.

I don't see Stewart at all... I see more Jennifer Carpenter than anyone else

michael-c-hall-jennifer-carpenter-married.jpg

This is who I see. Would go great with that Triad Dexter....whenever he comes out. :dunno

Hi guys any news about this figure. "Price, Release Date, Etc)

I think this is one of the best female figures.

guys I also have a what other companies makes this kinds of figures

The latest I'm aware of is still no word on when or if this will be released, along with no company information.

TBLeague makes a similar seamless body that is available on the market right now, but not as nice looking as this one.

Back