Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

uhhh.... why? not to mention how?
Battlesuit jill is completely covered, no exposed joints at all.
Also, You can bet that Battlesuit jills feet are going to be part of her costume. this bodies feet and hands are not removeable.

I was referring to the shape of the body. Certainly more fitting to Jill's body type in RE5. I wasn't particularly paying attention to functionality or swappability with HT parts. In that regard you could be right.

New pics I found at facebook. It's strange, Edaction is now Edation and the web page doesn't really exists :dunno

Looks more like the TBL body now, but still better in proportion and w/o the ugly rib lines of the new smaller-breasted body.

If they can clean up the unsightly flash, I'd still be interested in this.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they are offerring the headsculpt with the body anymore, but it also sounds like they are going to put out several bodies as this one is labeled "#1".

I don't mind that the hands and feet are part of the base figure. I think this type of seamless body would be best-suited for bikinis or similarly "less-dressed" situations anyway. I hope the bendy hands can hold weapons, though.

222914i09l5viqkz0l5dlm.jpg

222955e8y8u4e4f1f8wf98.jpg

222957k7rr1o1d047e02tr.jpg

223002fbu1s671cw10z3i9.jpg

222959ljcqjtc4vqscczcn.jpg

223001wmj6wzomhnslzllj.jpg

Yes! I'm glad to see this figure still seems to be moving towards production. I actually loved and miss the head sculpt. I hope it will still be available somehow.

^ yeh, me too, I was hoping for the head sculpt also. But I'd be happy just to see this body come out at all.

Good to see this body still being developed for a possible release. Been thinking of pre-ordering the new Phicen small bust body.

Are folks really into the rubber bodies?? It seems with all the stories I read in the Leonidas, Batman, even the "rotten future" threads, I'm surprised a company is moving forward with a rubber body.

If Hot Toys can't get rubber right, who can??

Yes, there are collectors out there who want seamless bodies, and there are companies out there who are constantly looking for ways to deliver better and better products. The technology continues to improve, so it's good that there's more than just one company that is trying to meet that need. It will insure that we'll get closer to a product that is durable, looks realistic, and still has a good range of articulation.

Here is what I know and some have already read this on the other forums:

YES..these will be available sometime in May but in LIMITED Quantity(dont know what that amount is-maybe 1000pcs if I had to guess which is not that many)

The are being produced in the Taiwan market and will retail for NT$2800 which translates to about $90.oo USD.

Now this isnt the actual retail price for the other markets(they havent announced that pricing).

This is what it will be in the Taiwan marketplace.

I dont want to speculate what the USA Retail will be at this point because I just dont know.

Will you even be able to get them in the USA?

I dont know that either...because they have only listed the retail in Taiwan, these may be very hard to get in the USA.

If anyone can verify all of this information....we can get all of our facts together and finally know once and for all if these will see the light of day "in the USA".

SMCG

Even if unsubstantiated, it's kind of demoralizing. If the rumors are true, then there's no way I will pay anything close to $90US for an untested base body from a company no one has ever heard of. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

:lecture not to mention no head sculpt. Add 30-50 bucks to whatever they'll be asking.

...still, as far as I know the only other comparable seamless figure I know of is the $250++ TokyoDoll figures, that are notorious for tearing. I've been after a seamless nude since I started collecting, so sorry guys - if it's under $120 I'll probably bite 'cause it's all there is.

And no, TBLs nude, with its swap-out ankles and wrists doesn't do it for me.

what about the tiger brother league female figure..............anyone used one of those? they run in the $50 range.

what about the tiger brother league female figure..............anyone used one of those? they run in the $50 range.

^ yeh, they're the "TBL"s - like I said, I don't like the separate hands and feet, sort of defeats the purpose of having any part of the figure seamless IMO.

Having said that, I was really looking forward to Triad's Eva, visible joints and all - her proportions and detail in the proto pics were superb. The Eva that made it to production was rubbish though.

^ yeh, they're the "TBL"s - like I said, I don't like the separate hands and feet, sort of defeats the purpose of having any part of the figure seamless IMO.

Having said that, I was really looking forward to Triad's Eva, visible joints and all - her proportions and detail in the proto pics were superb. The Eva that made it to production was rubbish though.

ah............:duh

thanks lejuan..............& knowing is half the battle.......:)

Back