Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

In the pics on the first post the chick has PERS or similar... Is this figures release the reason HT made that "Announcement" of PERS patent the other day?

Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

In the pics on the first post the chick has PERS or similar... Is this figures release the reason HT made that "Announcement" of PERS patent the other day?

Nope... This figure/body was released 1 year ago... The prototype head was not included mainly due to cost...

Re: Hot Toys – MMS??? - Avengers: Hawkeye

I agree with you as far as the rubber covered joints are concerned. They usually end up working just fine for me, USUALLY, cuz I tend to NOT put my figs in poses that require to much bending. When it comes to figures like this or Whistler, HT should include molded/sculpted arms for use with the bows, until something better comes along. I don't like the way the elbow "skin" bunches up when bent.. But if anybody can figure out how to make it work with a slightly thinner "skin" or something, then it is HT.

I don't want a rubber body if they can't make it work in a pose specific to the character. All, I'm saying is they need to move beyond the visible joints on high end figures. Yes, the current jointed figure looks good and I'll likely buy one cause I think it was designed well dedpite the joints. But I'd like to see some (further) innovation with plastics/rubbbers that allows for hidden joints. I love action figures and PF's. But they don't replace each other in my book. I don't understand why some say "if you don't like joints, get a PF." I do buy PF's, but that doesn't change the fact that I want my high end action figures with hidden joints.

And while I definitely agree that HT's rubber bodies need to be improved on (hence me saying we need some innovation), I have to say that none of the rubber body figures I own have deteriorated. No tears, paint flakes/chips, or oily residues.

Edation/hotstuff 1:6 seamless body

I have seen prototype pictures of this figure, and it looks fantastic!...though we all know proto shots arent always what you get in reality....so basically, im looking for any and all info i can get on this particular figure...
PLEASE post pictures if you can....:)

Hot Stuff Seamless Female Bodies -- Any Good?

I may be interested in picking up a couple of these bodies for some customs that I don't want to have a bunch of joints showing on. Anyone know anything about these Hot Stuff seamless bodies? From the pics they look well proportioned and high quality, albeit expensive. Are they any good? How do they compare sizewise with Hot Toys females? If not these, any other recommendations other than the phicen ones with the ridiculously huge boobage?

Re: Hot Stuff Seamless Female Bodies -- Any Good?

How about a Phicen body with small breasts? They have the
you know and they're cheaper than Hot Stuff.

:lol I pop in to OSW from time to time, but never happened upon the mature section. There's some, uh, interesting stuff in there.

Yeah I made a mistake by venturing into the mature section. Never again,never never again.

Had to go take a look :lol
I Ned two of these seamless to create the two girls from Batman Begins for my Bruce Wayne.
The figures are really well made. They look totally static, but aren't but by ther nature won't show joints in short attire !!

:lol I pop in to OSW from time to time, but never happened upon the mature section. There's some, uh, interesting stuff in there.

Ha like you I'd pop over to OSW occasionally to see what's happening over there & I never knew that section existed :lol
Some nice posing going on there in the lovely body thread :naughty

Well the good news is it looks like it will work great for a Leeloo, Slave Leia or Twi'lek bash down the road. The bad news is... you don't really want something like this showing up on your doorstep. Once I line up a good customizer I'll be shooting things his/her way.

I'm hoping to put together a Mystique figure. Thought this would be perfect. Is there any difference in the 2.0 version?

Back