1/6 Female Body Vs. 1/6 Male Body - NEED SHORT 1/6 Female Body that is proportionate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogloadlifter

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Maybe this is a dumb question, but it seems most of the female figure bodies I see are 12" tall, so they're staring eye to eye with the male figure. Women are generally a little shorter/smaller than men, so what solutions have you found for a short 1/6 female body that doesn't make her look like a child next to daddy?

Am I making any sense? Thanks in advance if you have suggestions!

Have you looked into the Phicen/Tbleague figures? Look for the S26. They are not cheap, but they might be exactly what you want.

You could also see about picking up a loose newer HT Black Widow or Yelena body as those are also on the shorter side from the pics I've seen of them compared to male heroes.

Threezero female bodies represent very petite women, as do the Didney Store collector figures (Rey, Black Widow, Captain Marvel etc). IIRC the pop toys body was slightly smaller than most too.

We do need more realistically proportioned bodies especially in terms of seamless bodies (most have floating bolt on tits, broad shoulders, thick sausage wrists and overly long legs)

Back