Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

Well, I got one and what I've read about them is just wrong.

At the beginning they indeed are lint magnet because the plastic that protect them is oily but once you wash them with mild soap, they attract much less lint than Phicen.

The QC isn't that faulty. Don't forget tat the pics you see are close ups. In 1/6, it's much less visible, at least, not much more than the first Phicen release.

Articulation is great and the "skin" seams sturdier than Phicen's. My only disapointment is with the sitting position which is limited (the articulation is definitely there, but the thickness of the skin prevents it)

The skin color is great and since all the shots I've seen are inaccurate, the best way to describe it is half way between pale and tanned Phicen.

So I think that sitting position aside, the criticism were mostly made by people who don't have one in hand. They are probably too expensive, but I've ordered more... too bad they didn't come with the original head...

The first positive comments I've read about this figure demands pics :D

Was just about to say that I've found the body for my spacesuit Ripley. But then saw the price :monkey4

At the beginning they indeed are lint magnet because the plastic that protect them is oily but once you wash them with mild soap, they attract much less lint than Phicen.

The QC isn't that faulty. Don't forget tat the pics you see are close ups. In 1/6, it's much less visible, at least, not much more than the first Phicen release.

Articulation is great and the "skin" seams sturdier than Phicen's. My only disapointment is with the sitting position which is limited (the articulation is definitely there, but the thickness of the skin prevents it)

The skin color is great and since all the shots I've seen are inaccurate, the best way to describe it is half way between pale and tanned Phicen.

So I think that sitting position aside, the criticism were mostly made by people who don't have one in hand. They are probably too expensive, but I've ordered more... too bad they didn't come with the original head...

:exactly::hi5:

aww man i am so confused right now..to get or not to get.

when you take pics mind taking some of far in the legs and arms can bend?
and i havent seen much pics of it bending back either.

Now that should give you a good idea of the poses she can accomplish! :D

Ohh! I was forgetting, if you belong to the perv category, this fig is anatomicaly accurate ... in front and behind!

To finish, a last, pin-up style pose:

View attachment 37143

EDIT: I was about to forget: Each finger and toe is individually articulated (wires)

Thanks for the pics, 16K. Not a bad looking figure. Nice range of articulation. Too bad those unsightly seam lines in the legs and arms weren't minimized.

thanks for the pics. you really demonstrated the flexibility of the figure.
when you say "no left and right bend" do you mean the upper body/waist area?

Now that should give you a good idea of the poses she can accomplish! :D

Ohh! I was forgetting, if you belong to the perv category, this fig is anatomicaly accurate ... in front and behind!

To finish, a last, pin-up style pose:

View attachment 37143

EDIT: I was about to forget: Each finger and toe is individually articulated (wires)

I got this any time I mentioned anatomical correctness at OSW. Somehow it's ok for grown men to buy big-breasted girly-girl dollies to dress up as Lara Croft and Conan's babes, but the moment an artist mentions they want anatomically correct rudey bits out comes the perv call :slap

Glad to hear the skin material is not crap like the initial pics showed it to be, though the flashing could do with more treatment; and the posing looks much better than how most have described it. Still not convinced on the 'anatomically accurate in front and behind' from these pics though.

Well, if I posted pics like that, you'd have to rename the board into "sexy freaks"!
... or I'd be banned! :lol

No seriously, I get what you mean about the perv part. But I gotta admit it's the first time I see that (the behind part) on a doll! :lol

I got this any time I mentioned anatomical correctness at OSW. Somehow it's ok for grown men to buy big-breasted girly-girl dollies to dress up as Lara Croft and Conan's babes, but the moment an artist mentions they want anatomically correct rudey bits out comes the perv call :slap

Glad to hear the skin material is not crap like the initial pics showed it to be, though the flashing could do with more treatment; and the posing looks much better than how most have described it. Still not convinced on the 'anatomically accurate in front and behind' from these pics though.[/QUOTE]

no need for pics if you can define "anatomical correctness" please.:p

Back