Edacation Hot Stuff 1/6th Seamless Female body- NSFW Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Edacation 1/6th scale Female body

Well, if I posted pics like that, you'd have to rename the board into "sexy freaks"!
... or I'd be banned! :lol

I get ya, but hey, you're French right, you understand where I'm coming from :lol

I work in an art school. By my measure anyone who doesn't want to strip naked and photograph themselves in a public place holding a dead furry animal at least once a week is a real prude :wink1:

Thanks again for posting those pics, and for offering your positive opinion on this figure. I think many of the people commenting on this figure in the OSW forum are basing their judgement purely on some early pics which were really not good at all. As well there was a seller who posted that he wasn't even going to bother stocking them because he was so unimpressed by his preview figure. Maybe the negative comments will be balanced by more positive comments once a few more people get these in hand.

Thanks for the review!

Got mine yesterday. I liked the second run, but this third run is even better! They corrected the seams so that now they look like they did on the proto!

Great, GREAT female body! :D

I'd like to see pics of this figure with clothes on. Sometimes these look great naked but look out of proportion with clothes on.

I'd like to see pics of this figure with clothes on. Sometimes these look great naked but look out of proportion with clothes on.

Not meant for with cloths (or just bare minimum).... there are far better and cheaper figures to dress up.

This is looking streets ahead of the first pics that we saw. Sadly I'm no longer in the position to blow a couple hundred bucks on a nude, headless, costumeless figure.

It remains to be seen whether silicone on these figures will break down in 20 months time.

Hot Stuff, Edation seamless female body review

Overall body:
- The mould lines are present though not as obvious in real-life.
- There are at least 2 observed types of properties of the silicon, very soft squishy breasts and the rest of the body of tougher/harder silicon.
- The body/flesh is thick mimicking body flesh folding.
- The joints are kind of weak/fragile (more on this later) to resist the silicon rubber.
- Nice body sculpt, better definition of the arms, butt, abs/rib cage and the lower legs might make it better.

Neck:
- Cool girl, neck post (top) joint.
- Base of neck articulation, as shown in the pics (below), forward/backward/side.
post-5392-1323653850.jpg

Arms:
- Wired fingers
- Forearm rotation is (what I presume) is near the wrist region.
- Wrist only allows up/down motion, no sides movement.
- Elbow bending have enough range in them, at least 120 degrees.
- Bending of the elbows does not cause folding of the silicon (elbow point) to look natural, HT's Sarah Connor/Abigail Whistler looks more natural.
- Upper arms have rotation in them.

Shoulders:
- You cannot bring the arms too close to the side of the body, it'll splay out some-what.
- Raising the arms will cause the silicone to fold unnaturally @ the shoulders, though it's better implemented than Phicen's version.
- Static position (I believe) no up/down.. forward/backward motion (movement of shoulders' position in relation to the body).

Abdomen:
- Forward/backward... side crunch and rotation. The pic below (right) shows and example of side crunch and rotating to the left combo.
- ^Great range, I believe it's the best (good) possible implementation.

Hips/leg:
- The most I dare to bend to its limit (I believe) is @ 90 degrees to the body (pic below left), which is a good sitting position.
- The hips' joints are weak/fragile: The silicon rubber offers to much resistance against the bending of the joints
- I may have damage/broke the right hip of my copy, as after to 2 initial bending as with the left leg it no longer offers resistance capability for forward/backward motion.
- The inner thighs have the ability for twisting.
- Knees bending have good enough range and look al-right bent.

Feet/Ankles:
- Articulated/wired toes.
- Down/upward motion , twisting motion and side motion.
- Great range almost humanly possible.

Things Edation can improve on:
- Most important, stronger and more robust joints.
- More shoulder articulation.
- Side bending of the hand/wrist.
- Might be asking too much on a seamless body (as even jointer body can hardly achieve this)... the ability to bend the thighs higher/closer to the body/chest.
- ^Maybe use for the entire body of the squishy silicon of the breast (may solve some of the above issues).

NSFW
pic... regarding body articulation.

post-5392-1323653488.jpg

Last edited:

i'be bought this body... what's the best head (other than prucey black widow one) to use with it ^_^?

yhanks

Headplay's Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie/Croft heads have near skintone to that pale body. You have to thicken the neck post for them to fit.

is there an e-retailer or an ebay link to get this body?...link please....all i can see in Ebay are the phizen bodies...:-/

Headplay's Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie/Croft heads have near skintone to that pale body. You have to thicken the neck post for them to fit.
thanks, but i want an hot toys quality head... headplay's are poor quality compared to hot toys ones ^_^...
alice can be a good match?

thanks

thanks, but i want an hot toys quality head... headplay's are poor quality compared to hot toys ones ^_^...
alice can be a good match?

thanks

Unfortunately no, the body's too pale for HT fem heads.
Amazing tech on this body, just hoping Edaction will come to their senses and come out with a skintone similar to HT's females. :pray:

Seamless is just so much better, i wonder if this is the future for all these figurines? I mean...is it just as flexible as any Hot Toys figure?

Back