Media E3 2015 June 14-June 16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sequel people have been waiting 14 years for and successfully funded a kickstarter overnight is not fodder.

I'm not really fond of kickstarters. People paying to help fund a game that they're going to purchase later and all that profit goes straight to people who made the game on their money just seems idiotic to me. Nevertheless though, I believe Shenmue is multiplat as well.

You give them $29 they give you a digital copy.

$60 for physical copy.

You're essentially just pre-ordering a game.

It's actually FAR more generous than what the other companies do. They would never sell a digital copy for $29. I can't believe they're pricing it so low for a kickstarter.

Last edited:
You give them $29 they give you a digital copy.

$60 for physical copy.

You're essentially just pre-ordering a game.

It's actually FAR more generous than what the other companies do. They would never sell a digital copy for $29. I can't believe they're pricing it so low for a kickstarter.

Oh wow, I didn't know it actually worked like that. Yea, that's a lot more generous than other kickstarters

I agree, both gave a great show, but to me, Microsoft showed off more exclusives, their VR headset showing was far better than Sony's, and their backwards compatibility announcement was the biggest surprise of E3, that came out of nowhere, Final Fantasy remake has been rumored for some time now, and isn't even a PS exclusive. About half of the exclusives microsoft showed off are coming this year.

Agreed. I'd give MS a slight edge this year. PS didn't have much exclusive content to share and what they did is still a ways off. They brushed over the Morpheus (a mistake IMO..especially since there's exclusive software they could have shown) Of Sony's "surprises" one was an old PS3 game that still looks like a PS3 game and a remake of a really old game that's not exclusive. The fact that they used their valuable time on stage to talk about a Kickstarter that they're not even a part of was sign that they didn't have that much to show right now and could've been better spent sharing Morpheus content.

Yup, they could have shown off Until Dawn (comes out this year) or Ratchet and Clank, but for some reason they didn't.

Looking forward to the Starwars Battlefront and Arkham Knight, but not ready to let the Joker go yet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back