Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice man! The ginyu units are very good for Friezas EZA, makes it tonnes easier.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Whaaaas going on here then? Did a multi on the 3rd anniversary ticket banner, LR Bojack showed up!! :google

Damn it, need two more nimbus medals to awaken him and after that I'm not too far off from getting him to LR.

I think I am agree that William's stones are blessed! :lol
I bought 720 stones from him then saved another 300ish (I buy the $1=5 stones each day). I summoned once on the LR Trunks banner and got an LR Broly dupe. This morning, my first summon on the LR Majin Vegeta banner I get LR Majin Vegeta & an LR Gohan dupe in ONE MULTI! I'll post the pic later tonight.
I am going to summon some more on the LR Majin Vegeta banner during lunch today and I have 20 of the 3rd Anniversary Tickets, but I feel so blessed right now!View attachment 422354

Last edited:
Hey very nice! In terms of LRs I think I went from one to having all but two in the space of two months! Year 3 has certainly been great to alot of folks imo.

Too bad it's going to get a bit dry for a while, Turles is next and unless you need his admittedly insane support passive on teams he isnt worth summoning on, especially with his horrible banner (unless they change it to entice global players)

Blue evo Vegeta is a good category lead for WTs but again, only other good card on his banner is Jiren so again not really worth summoning for. That's potentially two months with no summons for me [emoji14]

Nice, Kibishii!

I honestly think I'm going to just start saving up for the inevitable LR DBS Broly haha

I dropped 150 more stones on the LR Majin Vegeta banner and came up empty (3 junk SSRs) and got all SR's from the 3rd ticket banners. I still have 800 stones left so I will probably drop another 200 on the LR Majin Vegeta banner just to see if I can pull another LR and then I will save 500 stones for the Turles banner because I would love to rainbow str. Janemba & phy. Cooler. I think JP also had one of the "3 Multisummons for 90 stones" banners that had LRs that I will grab as well; I am a sucker for those.

As much as I want Blue Evo. Vegeta, I will probably pass on his banner unless they add UI Goku to the banner to switch it up from JP.

Well, UI Goku may be added to it tbh, since str Gohan was only on it because of Brolys EZA at the time, same as Frieza was on ssj3 Bardocks in jp to go with EZA ssj3, but he was removed from Bardocks banner and replaced with Omega on global since Gokus EZA had already passed iirc.

I would watch those 30 stone banners man, they tend be featured guaranteed that removes the chance from the last slot to get an unfeatured. I would save for the next dragon carnival tbh, likely LR Beerus' one.

Well, UI Goku may be added to it tbh, since str Gohan was only on it because of Brolys EZA at the time, same as Frieza was on ssj3 Bardocks in jp to go with EZA ssj3, but he was removed from Bardocks banner and replaced with Omega on global since Gokus EZA had already passed iirc.
I would watch those 30 stone banners man, they tend be featured guaranteed that removes the chance from the last slot to get an unfeatured. I would save for the next dragon carnival tbh, likely LR Beerus' one.
Wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for the info because I will pass from now on. I just checked JP DBZSpace for the LR Beerus Rising Dragon and I didn't see it, do you have the link?

I only have one path opened for UI Goku & Angel Frieza and I am still missing Jiren, so if they add them I will pick up some more stones because then the banner will be definitely be worth it for me.

It was the one with int Beerus and rage Vegeta iirc, rising dragon banners don't show the LR they hide in it usually.

It was the one with int Beerus and rage Vegeta iirc, rising dragon banners don't show the LR they hide in it usually.
I just got around to checking that banner. I hope they completely change the banner cards because I already have most of them either rainbowed or all paths opened but no orb investment.

Tbh they may just make Beerus into a featured LR banner on global since we already had our rage Vegeta banner, but if Beerus is featured they could still put Vegeta on there (I personally hope so, cant pull dupes of him for the life of me :p)

That would be annoying if they hit us with another LR banner so soon after all of the 3 day banners, but I could see them doing it right after Turles. I am still holding out hope that they give us a double-rate banner with different cards, but I don't see them giving Global the exact same Int. Beerus/Rage Vegeta banner and we did just have the double rate Tapion banner in June.

Wow, so both JP and global are getting the same celebration next? A Broly movie campaign with what looks like another F2P EZA unit in base form Broly (maybe will awaken into ssj, but I cant see them giving us a totally free Legendary form) from the new movie! Very cool! Why do I get the feeling this is so folks will summon for Turles (who has been announced on global at the same time, and will likely return on the new JP banner) so they can run Broly on the movie bosses team? :p

Hoping this is possibly to do with the 250mil/300mil celebration, but doubt it as theres no mention of it. Damn it I really want the ticket reward lol, anyone who buys a decent amount of stones will get hundreds of tickets when it comes!

I love the EZA units because it adds some fun content to the game without making us spend stones. My boys are really excited about it. I summoned two more times on the Majin Vegeta banner and got further skunked (1 ssr each summon and they were both trash), so I am saving my remaining stones for the Turles banner.

Do we get the 250/300 million tickets from stones spent even if they were bought through William?

Yeah, the game only cares about how many stones you spend, not about where they came from (though they are still bought from the ingame store, just a different countries one so it wouldnt matter)

Congrats Deano, seems like we are getting the exact same Rage Vegeta/Int. Beerus Carnival banner so here is your chance to get some Rage Vegeta dupes. I am a bit bummed because out of the 10 banner cards, I have 3 rainbowed, so the only reason I would summon on it would be to LR chase.

It looks like we have to wait another week before we get the EZA DBS Broly event.

Yeah, won't lie, I'm a bit bummed it's so soon though, was hoping to save this month lol, damn you Akatsuki!

In all seriousness though, this celebration is only a week long, thats incredibly strange and suspect, they are clearly trying to line up both versions again, but that can't just be for Broly. I think there is something else happening here.

Woah, that's amazing. A whole new level for a super attack on dokkan imo. The fact he stays base form tells me he's a f2p EZA card like kid Gohan, which is amazing too.

As for Turles; against my better judgement I spent 200 stones on his banner and didn't get a single featured card, not that any on that banner are any good apart from Turles anyway. I'm done, I can wait for him to return on a better banner, even if it takes a while.

Back