Dr. Doom Archive set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! can't wait. wish i could see it at the con but i'm sure they'll be plenty of pics.

Greta piece, only one I took on the plane with me

GALLERY

gallery_1_166_66274.jpg

Last edited:
Vader AL said:
anyone been charged(held) for this?

We would like to inform you that we will BEGIN processing credit cards for this purchase on Thursday July 27, 2006.

:chew

I would like to say thanks to Sideshow for providing this prize for me to win durring the freaks party!!!!

Jesse

Domer said:
We would like to inform you that we will BEGIN processing credit cards for this purchase on Thursday July 27, 2006.

:chew

the one i received a few weeks back said the 24th but with that being the day after the con i figured that wouldn't happen.

Man is this set sweet!!!! The gauntlets and mask are made of metal and are very heavy for their size, and the base is solid polystone which means it ain't light either!!! One of the best Archive sets yet!!! :chew

Anyone has a pic of the Dr Doom Archive set placed along Doom Exc. Would be really cool with the chalice on 1 side and his 'alternative' mask on another.:rolleyes:

Anespian said:
Anyone has a pic of the Dr Doom Archive set placed along Doom Exc. Would be really cool with the chalice on 1 side and his 'alternative' mask on another.:rolleyes:

and have the pistol in the middle of the archive set :monkey5

If anyone needs one, let me know. I won one at the SSF party so I will give someone who missed it my other one that I bought for retail price.

Jesse

why pay SS hefty price if you can buy them from internet dealers :naughty

Back