Dr. Doom Archive set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
student_toe5 said:
why pay SS hefty price if you can buy them from internet dealers :naughty

Well the SDCC items haven't been wholesaled yet. I dont think they'll do that unless they have an abundance left over.

Jesse

Finally received my shipping notice for this from UPS....received one for Vader 12" too.....would have been nice if they were shipped together since they went out at the same time. oh well just glad they will be here on the 14th.

student_toe5 said:
and have the pistol in the middle of the archive set :monkey5

I may do just that... :monkey3 ...once I receive mine.

EDIT: Crap, I'll resize that pic.

imag00342ko.jpg

Last edited:
thanks to SS's gift card I will purchase this archive set and place it next to my Doom :chew

just received mine today. Wow, an amazing piece. the hands and mask are heavy as well as the base. really nice, well detailed piece.

Vader AL said:
just received mine today. Wow, an amazing piece. the hands and mask are heavy as well as the base. really nice, well detailed piece.

any chance of a side by side pic of PF Doom and archive set? :monkey1

I don't have a doom pf(yet) :( and i'll post pics when i get home unless someone posts them in the meantime.

someone please post doom pf and the archive set side-by-side...i'd love to see that!!

Got mine yesterday and it's truly awesome. The paintjob is great, very detailed sculpt and heavy metal guantlets and mask. Interesting composition as well. This one is a keeper, only 1000 made.

I have the Exclusive Dr. Doom PFF and I received my Dr. Doom Archive on Monday. I will take and post pics as soon as I am able. I haven't even put the two peices side to side yet myself.

NSFolsom said:
I have the Exclusive Dr. Doom PFF and I received my Dr. Doom Archive on Monday. I will take and post pics as soon as I am able. I haven't even put the two peices side to side yet myself.

3 minutes passed. where are the pics??? :confused:

j/k :lol

It doesn't say "Dr. Doom" to me. And no, I don't mean they should have a name plate on the bottom of it. The display needs some heavy green color in it somewhere. Other than the distinct design of the mask, this piece could be sold as just one more armored fantasy character. I'm amazed that after all the work that goes into producing the pieces that things like this get overlooked.

BB

This obviously was created as a compliment to the Doom PF. They may not straight out come out and say it but that's what it is.

With that in mind, I think it works for what it is. I am not collecting the Marvel Archieve line but this is must have item if you own the Doom PF.

if you get the doom bust exclusive you'll get a Dr. Doom nameplate so there you go. for those who don't know who he is, you're right but for those who do i think it suffices. but as always it's personal preference.

Back