Dr. Doom Archive set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be AWESOME!!!! I will have to place his LUGER somewhere in the set. :D Oh yeah baby!!!! :D

I look at this set as a really nice complement to the 1/4 doom..with this set you can create a great diorama with the statue,,

I just compared the mask from my PF Doom and the archive set and they don't match at all. :monkey4 I will have to pass on this one. :cool:

Shaihulud said:
I look at this set as a really nice complement to the 1/4 doom..with this set you can create a great diorama with the statue,,
That's how I see it.

Both will look great displayed next to each other. I only hope that it's still available by the time I get home tomorrow.

They are different takes on the Doom mask, but who's to say that Victor doesn't have a different mask for every day of the week?

I think it looks pretty cool and will go great with all the other archive sets.

Bonehead15 said:
That's how I see it.

Both will look great displayed next to each other. I only hope that it's still available by the time I get home tomorrow.

Look how long Patient Zero has lasted (still up for non-attendees with no low quantity alert), and he was also 1000 pieces, half the price and had a lot more buzz. You should be able to snag a Doom without too much hassle. Good luck!

I went ahead and ordered one, self-restraint be damned. I missed out on the Doom PF, so this is a nice alternative.

Yeah, I had to bite on this one. Didn't think the Cap one looked all that cool and totally missed out on the Thor, but this one'll look good next to my Exclusive Doom and his throne.

I'll be interested in seeing how the sizes match up.

JAS

Jeff A Simon said:
I'll be interested in seeing how the sizes match up.

The scale is also 1:4 so it matches the Doom PF perfectly. It also helps that this is also a Gore Group sculpt so both pieces will complement each other quite well. The Doom mask is not exact but the detail does match the Doom PF as you can see by the crest (eagle with the "D"). It matches the one in the head rest of the throne.

Back