Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parish... nope, unless she was in the trailer/comerical for the Holiday, I must not have seen here before.

The Gallifrey moment was great. Followed closely by the shots of the Doctor enjoying (?) the extermination of the spider people which was also great!

I love that they're turning the everyday sights of London into fantastical locals but... I haven't been there since 1990 so a lot of the coolness is lost on me... :monkey2 Guess it's time to put my passport in order and make a pilgramage. I wonder if they've got a Doctor Who tour of London going on?

Ah its that time already. Jabba any way you could get that from the TV to the comp for us? lol I need my fix!

didn't know they were up, i may be taking a trek to my Commons building. But... I need the full epsiode. I don't get home for at least 2 weeks or something like that... unless I just go the wirelss route and play around in the HUB building on campus for a while

First time I got online after I've seen it, I'll give you the highlights, I think this series is gonna be great.

New companion in episode one, Shakespeare in episode two, the Face of Boe's secret revealed in episode three, Daleks in episodes four and five, whats not to love?

I think there's gonna be some kind of revelation concerning this last of the timelords thing as well.

Have you heard about this years "arc word". It was Bad Wolf in season one, Torchwood in season two and in season three you should look out for the mysterious "Mr Saxon".

Well if what Ive heard is right... and since this is the spoiler thread... we may be saying Hello to Master at the end of the series. I just want my Capt Jack episodes!

I think that Mr Saxon may turn out to be the Master, after all we've had the Daleks and the Cybermen, so we need a big classic villain for this years series as well.

The Master would fit the bill perfectly, whatever happens though, I can't wait to see the new shows.

I picked up a couple of the novels recently just to get me in the mood for when the series comes out.

It'll be nice to see Captain Jack back in the equation as well, hope they get him back to the Jack in the first season, rather than the character as we saw him in Torchwood.

Either way Jack will be interesting, what with a new Doctor, new companion, the whole not dying thing. What I am most curious about is.. RTD says that the majority of the 8th Doctor (tv movie) is cannon. In that the Master died and took over other peoples bodies or some such. Let's see if the Master is back, how they do it.

I'd be interested to see them tackle Jack's missing years they mentioned way back in The Doctor Dances.

I thought Torchwood might deal with that but not so far, perhaps it will come up in season two at some point.

The only part I don't like about jack being on the new season of Who is that he will only be in the episodes towards the end of the season :monkey2 :monkey2 Have to wait a while to see him with the doctor.

But that's what makes it fun, you KNOW that Jack is comming you just don't know why. Ahh and the Face of Boe..

"We shall meet again Doctor for the third time, for the last time, and there the secret shall be revealed."

Only three more weeks to go is it?

Sci Fi is supposed to have them by the end of the Summer. I just can't wait nearly that long. And I cannot wait for Season 4.

Yeah I'm glad they got a fourth season, although I think it was something of a foregone conclusion they would.

This show does the business ratings wise in the UK, we all love it, so a fourth season was bound to happen.

It'll mean another feature length Christmas special as well this year, lots more Dr Who goodness to come.

Hate replying to myself BUT

DOCTOR WHO MARATHON ON SCI FI. Oh yea. :chew :chew :chew Just about to go into Parting of the Ways.

Back