Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two figures a year for this line would be good. SDCC and Halloween!! Now bring us that Zombie Nurse figure!!

panzerwerk said:
nope , if you follw the link below you will see i have my own online Business , when i did special effects many years ago , the company i worked for did some small work for a new budding company called Sideshow , but that was years ago ,many , no im just a freak like you all , and yes a friend turned me on to the pic , sorry no conspiracy here .

So how come you don't carry Sideshow? It would make my life easier. And then maybe you would get early Zombie warnings.

this is the best spooktacular ever,and it hasn't offically started yet!!!!!:lol

so what surprise is going up tonight then,i wonder?:D

Thanks to all of those who uncovered the links and the pictures! I can't wait to have some more Zombies running around on my shelves!

Seaward said:
Thanks to all of those who uncovered the links and the pictures! I can't wait to have some more Zombies running around on my shelves!

:confused: yours run around...damn,mine just stand there like zombies:D

Looks good. I got my order in. Although I still think it's some sort of plot by Sideshow letting the preorder link leak out ahead of an actual announcement. Fortunately, I'm running reanimation free software on my PC so I don't have to worry about an infection via this order. Or do I...

PS. Although I love these figures, I liked the idea of one release per year at SDCC. It kind of made me feel all warm and fuzzy all over. Or is that just the feeling of rotting flesh?

Well, they are posed like they running down some of the other figures...

And ever since I saw the movie "Magic" with Anthony Hopkins, I've never been comfortable with the totally unreasonable possibility that toys may come to life and begin a murderous rampage!

They belong at Halloween just as they do SDCC!!! Twice a year is perfect!!!

This has been the end of a perfect SS year for me.. unless they surprise me with something else! :D

The more zombies the better! Unless of course you run out of ammunition... then you're pretty f'd. Very cool that Sideshow would kick of Spooktakular like this and with a very cool figure... now bring on more!!!

I was saying two just to be nice... I would love more!! Does that make me a necrofeliac??? (sp) :confused:

Got mine ordered as well.

I just got on the wait list for the security guard too, hopefully that will be converted before too long.

Back