Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here a pic to prove it.........till I get sideshow approval

10242006031119po5.jpg

Hey, if the link is live, I think it is fair game. After all we are just after the Truth. It goes with the plot if this line. I imagine if we weren't supposed to find it, the links and everything wouldn't be working now. Sideshow is usually quick to pull previews, remember the French? I don't think they've ever pulled a pre-order though.

BTW, he is $45, ships in December and is limited to 1000. Oh and limited to 2 per person, etc.

Last edited:
Buttmunch said:
Hey, if the link is live, I think it is fair game. After all we are just after the Truth. It goes with the plot if this line. I imagine if we weren't supposed to find it, the links and everything wouldn't be working now. Sideshow is usually quick to pull previews, remember the French? I don't think they've ever pulled a pre-order though.

BTW, he is $45, ships in December and is limited to 1000.

well.........if it's meant to be there chris who's on the board can PM me.........I ain't being responsible for SS CS being swamped with preorders & having to cancel them all..............at least this way there is about 10 orders at the most to cancel

I hadn't noticed the "Wholesale" when I placed my order. Hmmmm, well see what happens. I wonder if they will cancel orders or do a price adjustment or if orders will just go through as is and it isn't an error. I wouldn't think SSC would offer an item like this to retailers before fans without an allotted set aside but I have no idea how this stuff works.

pitchin said:
well.........if it's meant to be there chris who's on the board can PM me.........I ain't being responsible for SS CS being swamped with preorders & having to cancel them all..............at least this way there is about 10 orders at the most to cancel

I don't see how they could cancel our orders (ethically) because they are available for pre-order and there is nothing saying I can't or shouldn't pre-order it. Besides, I am qualified for Priority Pre-orders and I would say that this is one :lol

How did you guys find these links though?

chamildav said:
I hadn't noticed the "Wholesale" when I placed my order. Hmmmm, well see what happens. I wonder if they will cancel orders or do a price adjustment or if orders will just go through as is and it isn't an error. I wouldn't think SSC would offer an item like this to retailers before fans without an allotted set aside but I have no idea how this stuff works.

The price seems right though. Its not cheaper than the rest. I bet it is a site exclusive anyway. :confused:

Buttmunch said:
I don't see how they could cancel our orders (ethically) because they are available for pre-order and there is nothing saying I can't or shouldn't pre-order it. Besides, I am qualified for Priority Pre-orders and I would say that this is one :lol

How did you guys find these links though?

using my brain and guessing the link through the preview pic

pitchin said:
using my brain and guessing the link through the preview pic

Nice, in true Frenchie style (if you have no idea what I mean, a French site did similar things to find previews and order pages during Toy Fair. The pre-order pages just came up as errors though so I think this is meant to be up. I think they wanted us to look/find it... or at least DNAgent did).

How did you find the preview pic though?

Buttmunch said:
Nice, in true Frenchie style (if you have no idea what I mean, a French site did similar things to find previews and order pages during Toy Fair. The pre-order pages just came up as errors though so I think this is meant to be up. I think they wanted us to look/find it... or at least DNAgent did).

How did you find the preview pic though?

I never found it....someone else did, I just carried the torch across the line :lol

the Doctor said:
2 items per person for any greedy like me:lol

I like the 2 per person limit because my Brother wanted one too and he lives at the same house as me so 1 per household items aren't great when we both want one. I've never bought two just to have two though.

pitchin said:
I never found it....someone else did, I just carried the torch across the line :lol

Subject 5's item number is very similar. That is how the French found a lot of their leaks. I wonder if any other orders are live too?

Yeah, the price did seem in line, Buttmunch. And I wouldn't think this would be anything but an onsight exclusive. Hopefully it's what I thought originally and just a little puzzle maze with a prize at the end of the trail.
You guys really do need to check out the "Spooktacular" stuff though if you haven't. "Fan" films and other things to get you in the collector and monster fan spirit of the season.

Mookeylama said:
could someone PM me the link??????? pwease!

Click on the link of the first page. Find the item number. Enter the item number on Subject 5's page (instead of his item number) and it should work. If Not I can help you out.

EDIT: Never mind, see the post above this one for the link.

Back