Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its 03:50 in the morning so im going to bed after a good nights zombie hunt, thanks to pitch and other members posting tonight.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Cool, guys can someone order me one please!!! my subject 5 is coming and want a friend but im from Mexico and you know money orders and that stuff isnt cheap, please can someone order me one.

PM Me please if you can

Last edited:
Any idea which Sideshow employee this is based on? I know Patient Zero was based on the sculpter, Brian Dooley, and Subject 5 resembled Oulf. Perhaps S57 is Mat Falls?

Finally Scully has a fellow Doc to go with.

Very cool, glad I checked the thread tonight... man thats some crazy stuff. Great looking figure and pretty limited run! Thanks to all the dilligent souls out there!

I hope we get a SWAT/ Zombie detainer enforcer figure as a zombie next. The doctor could have easily have biten one of them after they grabbed him.

I knew it - I had a horrible feeling that it would come to this. I tried to warn you. Do you all now understand my concern?

https://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ACA70457165201

My only hope is that this case brings more people to my side. Sideshow - we DEMAND an accounting for this travesty. How can you sleep at night?

dnagent has been watching us the whole time. the link to the preorder was inbedded into his blog on myspace....

Yea! I ordered mine, Thanks for posting the link numerous times guys! :wave
I do think this one looks a lot like Mat Falls.

This is pretty damn cool, got me one as well. Wonder what else they have planned for the nex week or so?

Back