Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine as well. Pitchin and panzerwerk, thanks men. They don't call us Freaks for nothing :devil Muhahahaha!!!!!

What I think is really cool is if you watch closely in the video footage it appears that the zombie bites the doc on the right side of his neck or face. Look at the pics of the doc figure and you will notice the bite mark on the right side of his lower face along the jaw line.

I can't wait for the next announcment!! Bring on the DEAD!!!!!!

The Dead line is finally seeing some new releases other than at SDCC...I like it when Sideshow give the fans what they want !!! Great figure.Now I need a new Jason announcement for Spooktacular.

glad to see the link is still up....should sell pretty fast .........swat zombie next I hope which will probably be Klauder

:D :lol

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone for finding this figure.
I should have known after reading the blurb on SS
frontpage that we were getting an early Halloween treat.
Thank you Dnagent for showing up again and trying to
put us on the right track.

I have pre ordered 57 and am very happy.

dr2red said:
I want to thank everyone for finding this figure.
I should have known after reading the blurb on SS
frontpage that we were getting an early Halloween treat.
Thank you Dnagent for showing up again and trying to
put us on the right track.

I have pre ordered 57 and am very happy.

how'd ya do that.....I thought the limit was 2?

:D :D :lol :lol

pitchin said:
how'd ya do that.....I thought the limit was 2?

:D :D :lol :lol
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The figure is called 57!!!
I only ordered one. I guess I will
go back and order another.

I just had a panic attack because of this!! The Dead is my second favorite line... But I ordered one!!1

Why are you ordering 2????

Might make a nice prize for someone if a future chat.
I don't sell on ebay so it will not be going there.

WOW!!

Great looking figure. My order is in.

Hopefully this means that we'll get more Dead figures through out the year.

I don't see why not.. The can't be that hard to make.. and they are ultra cool!!!

Plus it looks like the epidemic is spreading!!! :D

I have my suspicions that panzerwerk is a ss employee also

nope , if you follw the link below you will see i have my own online Business , when i did special effects many years ago , the company i worked for did some small work for a new budding company called Sideshow , but that was years ago ,many , no im just a freak like you all , and yes a friend turned me on to the pic , sorry no conspiracy here .

panzerwerk said:
nope , if you follw the link below you will see i have my own online Business , when i did special effects many years ago , the company i worked for did some small work for a new budding company called Sideshow , but that was years ago ,many , no im just a freak like you all , and yes a friend turned me on to the pic , sorry no conspiracy here .

sorry dude.just woke there & brain was still in dream land :lol

post deleted :D

Back