Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME! Thanks for the link and the find, guys! I agree he needs to be bloodier, and I think he needs a few more accessories like a stethescope at least.

We still need some female zombies. C'Mon "Zombie Bride"!

Last edited:
I went ahead and order(thanks Dannie). I was hopeing to resist this line, but I know now that I cant!! First thing I'm gonna need to do is get a SDCC Guard. Then of course Patient Zero, but I dont want to have to pay too much for him, so it may take me awhile to find a decent priced Zero figure.

Damn you Sideshow for baiting me into another line:monkey4

It looks so cool. Still thinking about collecting the death line it looks so awesome each one next to each other:

3006press01zn6.jpg
3003press01uu1.jpg
3009press01001lg8.jpg

I ordered this last night more for my Dad than anything. Since he's a paramedic a medical zombie will be something he gets a kick out of.

Well, looking at eBay, I would say good luck finding one at a decent price if you're a completist in this line. Patient Zero was only limited to 300 and Subject 5 was only limited to 1,000.

But I had to get the doc. Ever since seeing "Shaun of the Dead", I've grown fond of zombie movies.

Zero has gotten cheaper on ebay since Comic Con. When Subject 5 was released Zero was going for $300 and my wife was yelling sell him. Now he is down in the $175 to $200 range.

Last edited:
kain4521 said:
Zero has gotten cheaper on ebay since Comic Con. When Subject 5 was released he was going for $300 and my wife was yelling sell him. Now he is down in the $175 to $200 range.

Forget $175 to $200 for Subject 5. I got on the wait list last night and it was converted to an order TODAY! :chew :D

King Darkness said:
First thing I'm gonna need to do is get a SDCC Guard.

Ask and ye shall receive. My waitlist just converted!! What are the odds of that?!?!?!?!

I just put myself on the waitlist too for the Security Guard... (I hope I am not the one who was too late)...

pixletwin said:
I just put myself on the waitlist too for the Security Guard... (I hope I am not the one who was too late)...

I think until Subject 57 officially goes up for pre-order most of you guys will luck out and be able to get Subject 5. BUT Then you'll want to hunt down Patient Zero. Sadly only 300 of us can have them all :monkey2

Good luck to everyone on the wait list.

Buttmunch said:
I think until Subject 57 officially goes up for pre-order most of you guys will luck out and be able to get Subject 5. BUT Then you'll want to hunt down Patient Zero. Sadly only 300 of us can have them all :monkey2

Good luck to everyone on the wait list.

I wonder how many of those 300 owners are a part of this board.:monkey3

Back