Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine, too! Glad I checked the board when I did. I was pretty sure this Dead guy was going to be a scientist from DNAgent's youtube videos, so glad to see that it is indeed the case. Looks good!! :D

I can't believe Sideshow still hasn't said anything about this. Its almost been up for a day now. I feel bad for anyone that wants this but doesn't know about it yet.

Buttmunch said:
I can't believe Sideshow still hasn't said anything about this. Its almost been up for a day now. I feel bad for anyone that wants this but doesn't know about it yet.

sideshow deny all knowledge of existing zombies :D

and as for more secrets..........I love to say but the sideshow tactical team stormed my house this morning and I've got a SWAT guy standing next to my monitor with his gun pointing at me.....I say anything & it's goodnight Vienna with a double tap to the head :monkey4 :monkey4 :lol

Wow. This was a surprise. I had no idea this was planned or on sale!!!

Thanks for the link and everything.

That's right, pitchin, you are TOTALLY in trouble ;) Just kidding. But thanks for the concern (back at the beginning of this thread)... it's appreciated :) But once it hits the internets, there's no stopping it!

Well, now that it's leaked, I guess there's no point in taking it down. Who knew that a whacked-out, wannabe zombie hunter could cause such problems, eh? :rolleyes: So much for the surprise factor... although you'll still want to watch your newsletters on Thursday :D

SideshowDusty said:
That's right, pitchin, you are TOTALLY in trouble ;) Just kidding. But thanks for the concern (back at the beginning of this thread)... it's appreciated :) But once it hits the internets, there's no stopping it!

Well, now that it's leaked, I guess there's no point in taking it down. Who knew that a whacked-out, wannabe zombie hunter could cause such problems, eh? :rolleyes: So much for the surprise factor... although you'll still want to watch your newsletters on Thursday :D

So sideshow OFFICIALLY announces that zombies DO exist?

:D

pitchin said:
So sideshow OFFICIALLY announces that zombies DO exist?

:D

'cuz I'm so 'official' you know... can you prove that I actually even WORK for Sideshow? How do you know that I am who I say I am??? Mwahahahahahaha....

SideshowDusty said:

I say the surprise factor was even bigger this way! We didn't even see it coming and it being available for pre-order was very surprising. I think it was a great leak.

pitchin said:
sideshow deny all knowledge of existing zombies :D

and as for more secrets..........I love to say but the sideshow tactical team stormed my house this morning and I've got a SWAT guy standing next to my monitor with his gun pointing at me.....I say anything & it's goodnight Vienna with a double tap to the head :monkey4 :monkey4 :lol

i hope it's not a zombie swat guy because you'll be focked either way:lol :lol

SideshowDusty said:

pull the other one dusty..its all planned by you guy's
but if you really did make a mistake edition size might change,prices go up

sometimes you dont no ware you stand as a consumer of amazing collectible:D .all that said and done,i still think your the best dusty:monkey1 ?

i think thursday will have a spooktacular schedule in the news letter with the license categories a what days announce what new items

I think it will be all previews now

the Doctor said:
pull the other one dusty..its all planned by you guy's
but if you really did make a mistake edition size might change,prices go up

sometimes you don't no ware you stand as a consumer of amazing collectible:D .all that said and done,i still think your the best dusty:monkey1 ?

aka dolls :lol :lol

I was talking about a different one besides the Doc. :D

Maybe we will get the mysterious man at the end of the tape.

Back