Doctor Dead ? Subject 57

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
I think until Subject 57 officially goes up for pre-order most of you guys will luck out and be able to get Subject 5. BUT Then you'll want to hunt down Patient Zero. Sadly only 300 of us can have them all :monkey2

Good luck to everyone on the wait list.
Does that mean you have one BM?

pixletwin said:
Does that mean you have one BM?

Yeah I got one. He is an awesome figure. I do think Subject 5 is a bit better though. A little more detail and grime to him. If you can find one I'd get him though. He was easily one of my favorite figures from Sideshow period, but Subject 5 raised the bar just ever so slightly. I want another arm or body part to come with these guys.

To get in the Zombie mood, I watched Shaun of the Dead today. Great comedy. I haven't really seen any Zombie flicks, but I still found it histarical. :lol I highly recomend it to any of you if you haven't seen it yet. Not too gorey, but the F word is said about every other line if that offends you at all.

No security guards, doctors, or Patient Zeros in it though :monkey2

Well my order for Security Guard 5 has not converted... its looking like the run on wait list conversions on this guy is at an end. :(

Shaun of the Dead is the BEST zombie movie *ever* !!! :lecture :lol

Just love Halloween. And just LOVE that we get a brand new zombie from Sideshow in celebration! :rock
HalloweenJack.gif

pixletwin said:
Well my order for Security Guard 5 has not converted... its looking like the run on wait list conversions on this guy is at an end. :(

Have faith Pix...My fingers are still crossed for you!!

Good luck to you as well... subject 5 is an awesome fig!

The horde of Zombies is growing... as well as the horde of zombie freaks!!!:rotfl

Well, I'm in the market for a zero. I ordered a Security Guard and both versions of Subject 57 today. Let the quest begin! Please let me know if you can help.

I couldn't resist. I have the Exclusive Subect 57 but I saw the low quantity notice in the newsletter so I broke down and used my points to get the regular for free! :rock

Cool. Maybe now that this one is sold out we can get another Dead annoucement...

Back