Disney+ Marvel Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22F32E4E-8339-46BD-AA72-36B8656DC71C.jpeg

This looks good. I’m definitely curious.

Interesting that Vision actually seems to be back, rather than just a simple hallucination.

This looks good. I’m definitely curious.

Interesting that Vision actually seems to be back, rather than just a simple hallucination.

Obvious guess is that this is all a 'verse that Scarlett Witch created, and this series will serve as a context for her appearance in the next Doctor Strange movie.

My guess from watching the trailer is that the Scarlet Witch, distraught over the loss of vision, unknowingly loses control of her power and traps a town into a bubble of her reality warping. Everybody there is to some degree under her influence, though there are cracks in that reality. There is a scene where it looks like somebody is ejected from the town, making me think it is a bubble of alternate reality.

Vision is likely reactivated through her power, which is a replacement for the stone being ripped out. I think he is 'alive', but basically running on the batteries of Wanda's fully unleashed power, which mentioned in IW was on the same energy wavelength as the mind stone.

As I mentioned in another thread (can't remember which one now) it seems that they are doing the House of M (also part of Avengers Disassembled) thing with WandaVision.

Tatiana Maslany will be She-Hulk. Loved Orphan Black, so looking forward to seeing her in this role.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pretty cool! :) Looking forward to the Ms. Marvel series! I wonder if Captain Marvel will make an appearance or two since she is Khan's role model in the comics :)

K9CMALZ.jpg

That would be pretty sweet. She also has crossed paths with Miles Morales a few times, so that's a possibility as well (although I'm not sure where he falls rights-wise with Marvel/Disney and Sony).

That would be pretty sweet. She also has crossed paths with Miles Morales a few times, so that's a possibility as well (although I'm not sure where he falls rights-wise with Marvel/Disney and Sony).

Yeah all these possible crossovers would be awesome fulfillment!

I really can't get over to the fact that tony stark died on the last Avenger movie.

Back