Disney+ Marvel Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't get over to the fact that tony stark died on the last Avenger movie.

Yeah, but if they REALLY wanted to they could bring him back. Got mixed feelings 'coz it can be better to put a period on a character, instead of trying to force an actor to keep going and going, until u can see the actor has had enough even on screen.

Like there are already comments about Daniel Craig just seeming disinterested with Bond and he's been open enough about not wanting to be there. RDJ did a lot of his own lines; had all that energy and charisma. I think the Russos honored that legacy pretty well.

So I noticed this link in the Daredevil-in-Spidey 3 article. Hailee Steinfeld confirmed as Kate Bishop. Looking good!

Screenshot_2020-12-09 Hawkeye New Set Photos Reveal First Look at Hailee Steinfeld's Kate Bisho.jpeg

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/hawkeye-tv-show-spoilers-hailee-steinfeld-kate-bishop-costume/

The one I?m looking forward the most is Armor Wars. The way the actor played Hammer was amazing. Everytime he was on screen it was a guaranteed great moment. Heard he might be coming back?

Always loved War Machine more than Iron Man, both the suits and characters.

More Loki footage:

Wwwweeeellll - dunno whether to be bitter that this series may be potentially great; while FAWS was like downing stale breakfast biscuits nuked too long in a microwave:crying - or be relieved since Hiddleston's Loki is also a fav of mine.

Usually hate time travel BS too, but - Loki. I just don't trust Marvel at this point.:pfft: Not that I won't watch, at least to see if Marvel redeems itself some.

Back